Neymar Jr. - v5

Judoman

Definitely winning three Cl's in 23 years is an achievement but people who go's ga ga over Carlo are the same who discredit Lucho and Pep's trophy winning streak because they had Xavi , Iniesta , Messi as if Milan and Real Madrid were some sort of Midtable clubs .

That s the problem with "people", they usually don t know what they are talking about. "People" had also been saying, that Messi is so good, because he plays for Barca and, that in order to become a legend, he needed to play somewhere else. On the
other hand Totti/Maldini are legends, because they played in 1 club for their whole career. Double standards and lack of logic thinking.
Anceloti won 3 CL s, was also 3 times runner up. Also won 1 premiership/french/german/italian league and was 2 times world s best coach. I m not sure how this could be overrated, because it is very hard to find a coach with more trophies.

In essence...people are stupid.

RMU ReBorn

That s the problem with "people", they usually don t know what they are talking about. "People" had also been saying, that Messi is so good, because he plays for Barca and, that in order to become a legend, he needed to play somewhere else. On the
other hand Totti/Maldini are legends, because they played in 1 club for their whole career. Double standards and lack of logic thinking.
Anceloti won 3 CL s, was also 3 times runner up. Also won 1 premiership/french/german/italian league and was 2 times world s best coach. I m not sure how this could be overrated, because it is very hard to find a coach with more trophies.

In essence...people are stupid.
He won 4 league titles out of that one came in french league and one with Bayern . Bayern players has slaughtered Ancelotti:s reputation in to pieces after his stint . Two league's were top teams don't have a competition ..Once in a while clubs like Dortmund arises and then declines . His two major league titles came with Milan (2003) and Chelsea 2009-10 . And we are talking about a manager who started his career in 90's . Guy with all his world class squad in Rm lost two classico's to Martino and was Simeone's bitch in La liga . I not saying he is a bad manager . Very good but he is definitely overrated if the criteria go's down to ' winning trophys with great squad doesn't counts" . Because that's the exact reason why Pep and Lucho gets criticized .

Judoman

He is overated inside you mind. You are the one making the comparisons. It has nothing to do with other managers.

Trophies with weak squads are logical nonsense.

Neymessi

Only time they went head-to-head, Lucho ended up winning treble and Ancelotti ended up being sacked. But yea he is 50 times better. Brain-damage is permanent here.

If you really think lucho is better than ancelloti you are just on of the many who can't look beyond the surface. I will just leave it at that. Stay obsessed with the final results.

LeeRomeno

If you really think lucho is better than ancelloti you are just on of the many who can't look beyond the surface. I will just leave it at that. Stay obsessed with the final results.

rofl your main argument about Ancelotti is that he is most decorated manager (won trophies) and brought La Decima (trophy). And no, i do not think that one is better than another, both are top quality coaches, who deliver results. Results = trophies.

Neymessi

rofl your main argument about Ancelotti is that he is most decorated manager (won trophies) and brought La Decima (trophy). And no, i do not think that one is better than another, both are top quality coaches, who deliver results. Results = trophies.

No my main argument wasn't that at all. As always you never read properly and this isn't a surprise.

LeeRomeno

No my main argument wasn't that at all. As always you never read properly and this isn't a surprise.

Oh really
He has been managing for ages and has won the most CL's amongst all managers. And its not even about the trophies. All his teams play one of the most beautiful directo football possible. RM won 2 cl's back to back but imo it was the ancelotti's RM that was really better, better than the one right now. He wasn't shit with RM at all, he gave them la decima that they couldn't win for ages.

So you start off with trophy count. In argument, there are 2 ways how people bring out their ideas. They either slam the best thing they have out right away and then bring some supportive stuff, or then start slow and then finish with a joker from the sleeve. In your case, both involve trophies. You start with "won most CLs". Then you back off and talk about randoms subjective stuff like most beautiful direct football (seems like you missed Luchos treble season btw) and then finish with a bang. He gave them decima.

RMU ReBorn

Ancelotti didn't had a clue on how to use Tony kroos . He was playing him as a Dm :lol: That Midfield wrecked when Xabi left . Zidane with all his limitations knew the importance of a proper Dm and gave chances to Casemero and set kroos free to attack . Talk about tactical flaws of Lucho , Don carlo in spain was even worse :lol:

behindbrowneyes

Lucho's coaching career is still very short. Can't really compare these two. Neither a big fan of Lucho nor of Ancelotti.

Neymessi

Oh really

So you start off with trophy count. In argument, there are 2 ways how people bring out their ideas. They either slam the best thing they have out right away and then bring some supportive stuff, or then start slow and then finish with a joker from the sleeve. In your case, both involve trophies. You start with "won most CLs". Then you back off and talk about randoms subjective stuff like most beautiful direct football (seems like you missed Luchos treble season btw) and then finish with a bang. He gave them decima.

Nah if you read what I wrote properly my argument went from he won a lot --> and although you can win by manager not being that awesome too but this wasn't the case here as his teams play one of the best direct attacking football--> hence he a good coach. Unlike you whos argument goes like he won so many trophies---> He a good coach.

You are so easy to dissect you bore me.

Ancelotti didn't had a clue on how to use Tony kroos . He was playing him as a Dm :lol: That Midfield wrecked when Xabi left . Zidane with all his limitations knew the importance of a proper Dm and gave chances to Casemero and set kroos free to attack . Talk about tactical flaws of Lucho , Don carlo in spain was even worse :lol:

Because they did not have a cdm in their team because flo never consults his coaches and does whatever he likes? Xabi alonso started all matches in RM before he left.

If you talk about flaws lucho didn't know jackshit about lineups, felt like he just started any random lineup by a lucky draw. Tactics were horrible apart from 1 year of his total of 3 years. We played great only in second half of treble season and the first half of the next season after that. This shouldn't even be a debate lol. Ancelotti was way better.

Ursegor

World Champion
Ancelotti is the guy who got fired because his own players complained about a lack of intensity in training. :lol:

Ancelotti is the guy who managed to throw away a CL final while being 3-0 up at half time with this team:

Crespo Shevchenko
Kaka
Gattuso Pirlo Seedorf
Maldini Nesta Stam Cafu​

Against a team consisting of Steve Finnan, Djimi Traoré, Harry Kewell and John Arne Riise

Ancelotti is the guy who managed to lose in Ligue 1 with PSG.

He is the pure definition of a Cup manager who doesn't have much more in his locker than being friends with his players.

If he were Barca coach and did what he usually does he wouldn't last 2 full seasons but grass is always greener on the other side.

Last edited:

Neymessi

Ancelotti is the guy who got fired because his own players complained about a lack of intensity in training. :lol:

Ancelotti is the guy who managed to throw away a CL final while being 3-0 up at half time with this team:

Crespo Shevchenko
Kaka
Gattuso Pirlo Seedorf
Maldini Nesta Stam Cafu​

Against a team consisting of Steve Finnan, Djimi Traoré, Harry Kewell and John Arne Riise

He is the pure definition of a Cup manager who doesn't have much more in his locker than being friends with his players.

If he were Barca coach and did what he usually does he wouldn't last 2 full seasons but grass is always greener on the other side.

Lol. Talk about trying to paint a different picture by talking only about his negatives. This post is a perfect example of how you can portray someone in a negative light and I have to applaud the ingenuity here. As if the milan loss was down to ancelotti :lol:

Ursegor

World Champion
Of course it was down to Ancelotti. In fact that debacle sums up his laissez fair personality very well. Didn't happen once but TWICE. Remember Milan winning 4-1 in the first leg against Deportivo and then losing 0-4 in the return leg.

What about winning 1 league title in 8 years with THAT Milan squad? Imagine a Barca coach winning 1 league title with our best generation of players in 8 years. Not even Pep Guardiola's reputation would survive that but Ancelotti is GOAT. Yeah.

RMU ReBorn

Because they did not have a cdm in their team because flo never consults his coaches and does whatever he likes? Xabi alonso started all matches in RM before he left.

If you talk about flaws lucho didn't know jackshit about lineups, felt like he just started any random lineup by a lucky draw. Tactics were horrible apart from 1 year of his total of 3 years. We played great only in second half of treble season and the first half of the next season after that. This shouldn't even be a debate lol. Ancelotti was way better.

Yeah he knew that there won't be any proper dm Yet he let Xabi leave . And what's worse didn't bought any proper Dm knowing that 433 would wreck without a proper Dm . exactly why i rate him as a epic flop in spain :lol: . Way better manager couldn't win the league in two years were as Lucho won two leagues , Two CDR's and, One Cl in his first two years . Way better my ass ;)

Crespo Shevchenko
Kaka
Gattuso Pirlo Seedorf
Maldini Nesta Stam Cafu​

Bang on . He managed to win only one league with Maldini , Cafu , Costacurta , Nesta in his disposal . Over hyped because of Cup success . As you said one league title in 8 years with Maldini ,Nesta , Ambrossini , peak pirlo , Sheva , Kaka , Inazghi , Seedorf , Gattusso . Freaking legends in every position they played . Lucho would have won as much Cl's and more number of league's with current barca squad if he was given 8 years to do whatever he wants . was Seedorf inferior to Busi ? peak Nesta or Pique , Masche or Costacurta ? . Lucho managed Barca when Xavi and Iniesta were 35 and 32 were as Pirlo and Gattusso was in his prime . only player that Milan side lacked compared to Barca is Messi . There was Kaka , way better in his prime than Neymar . Sheva and Inzaghi as strikers . Peak sheva was a ballon dor winner . He was as productive as Suarez in his peak and nobody with sane mind would rate Rakitic over Gattuso or Bravo over Dida

Last edited:

Neymessi

Of course it was down to Ancelotti. In fact that debacle sums up his laissez fair personality very well. Didn't happen once but TWICE. Remember Milan winning 4-1 in the first leg against Deportivo and then losing 0-4 in the return leg.

What about winning 1 league title in 8 years with THAT Milan squad? Imagine a Barca coach winning 1 league title with our best generation of players in 8 years. Not even Pep Guardiola's reputation would survive that but Ancelotti is GOAT. Yeah.

That comeback wasn't down to ancelotti. Milan was the better side for 110 minutes out of 120. It was just one of those days where shit happens. If he was such a shitty manager why did he go 3-0 up in the first place? You can ask milan fans none of them blame ancelotti, hell most even wanted him back ahead of gattusso. If you blame ancelotti maybe you also consider benitez a genius manager for making the comeback? No liverpool fan gives credit to benitez for the comeback and by credit I mean claiming rafa to a massive factor in the comeback and no milan fan blames ancelotti either.

Yes it can happen in serie a. They had a lot of good teams in italy back then. Real won only 2 leagues in last 9 years if you want to put it like that and they are someone who won 3 cls in the last 4 years.

No ancelotti isn't goat, he is just much better than lucho.

Yeah he knew that there won't be any proper dm Yet he let Xabi leave . And what's worse didn't bought any proper Dm knowing that 433 would wreck without a proper Dm . exactly why i rate him as a epic flop in spain :lol: . Way better manager couldn't win the league in two years were as Lucho won two leagues , Two CDR's and, One Cl in his first two years . Way better my ass ;)

Xabi wanted to leave dumbass, what did you wanted him to? Hold his hand and not let him leave? I Told you flo hardly listens much to managers when it comes to marquee signing. He let di maria and ozil go who were otherworldly for RM just to get james who had a brilliant world cup and a fine one season at monaco before that for 80m and kroos.

Lucho won because of MSN for the most part. His gameplay hardly had any deep tactics it was just pass it to msn and wait for stuff to happen. The fact that lucho won doesn't mean much. I like how you conveniently left my criticism of lucho with his horrible lineups and how we played amazing for just one year out of his total 3 years.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans