Neymar Jr. - v5

Ritchie

Not really.

Ronaldinho's diabolical decline was visible during 07/08 and his value dropped from €80m to €33m within a season.

Ronaldinho was never the same after 05/06 (he declined later on in that season and had a poor World Cup). It was Larsson that turned the CL final and Brazil flopped.

06/07 a poor Real were able to make up a points gap to win the league and then again in 07/08.

Ronaldinho's brilliance was his first two and a half seasons. While he'll always be a Barca legend his longevity lets him down, a bit like Ronaldo who only gave us a season before buggering off but what a season. A big part of why Ronaldinho is a legend is because he took over a team and a club in a bad state and he turned it around in a Cruyff esque manner which was the catalyst for all the success since.

Neymar's 4 years here were good ones but not amazing. He never dazzled like Ronaldinho, Ronaldo or even Rivaldo did at their best in a Barca shirt, not even close. There's not much glory in being a PSG legend and he's lost his chance at being a Barca one. His legacy hangs on winning a World Cup with Brazil and a starring role and/or going to Real Madrid and becoming a legend there.

Last edited:

cro-man

Neymar and Paris may agree that he stays he wants :

1Million Per Week Salary
On match days they should not be staying so long in the Hotel
Protection for fouls in the ligue
Cavani to be sold, Neymar prefers Lewandowski
He will choose the next Coach

Protection for fouls? maybe a qatari bodyguard with a gun on the field?:lol:

KingLeo10

should have put his sister behind the madrid goal, maybe then he would have shown the same level of determination and ferocity. :lol:

Paris United is the single most reliable PSG source.

[tw]976148076565028875[/tw]

Article states:

-PSG had a meeting with Conte that went positively
-Neymar is not a fan of Conte's style and much prefers Luis Enrique
-Thiago Silva wants Ancelotti as the new manager

-PSG will do everything in their power to keep Neymar happy; his opinion is the only one that matters
-Lucho would be open to coaching PSG
-Lucho and PSG are currently negotiating a contract that would take him to the French capital next season

Last edited:

RMU ReBorn

Ronaldinho in 4 season in Barca:
2 leagues
2 super copas de espana
1 champions league

Neymar in 4 seasons in Barca:
2 leagues
3 copa de rey
1 super copa de espana
1 champions league
1 club world cup

not saying anything other than fun facts about the comparison
and yes i am aware neymar had a team benefiting from prime messi
Bullshit comparison . Reason being

1) He wasn't main man like Ronaldinho in our treble winning season .

2) playing with Messi , Iniesta and Busquets is an upgrade from playing with Van Bommel , Edmilson and Van Bronckhorst .

3) Barca was just recovering from the dark days of Gaspart era and the Figo transfer saga

4) Copa Del rey used to be the most competitive among early 2000's with Zaragoza & Espanyol winning it twice and Valencia , Betis , Sevilla , Mallorca winning it once during 2000-2007 phase and in CL Italian and English teams were running riots wen Dinho signed for Barca .

Dinho , Rivaldo , Figo , Marquez , Abidal , Alves all had better career's at Barca than Neymar

Last edited:

Nothanks

I'm not disagreeing that Ronaldinho is a bigger legend than Neymar in Barca, thus i agree ronnie had a better 4 years in terns of skills and superiority
but i also don't think we should forget what neymar has done for us in his time here.

yeah i don't like his character but i wont act like he was a nobody here.

Home of Barca Fans