Neymar Jr. - v5

michelco

I'd love for him to join madrid, seems like they're having a second go of their failed zidanes and pavones policy. Besides it would spice up the classicos, they've been quite dull for quite some time now lol

El Flaco

Don't think so.

Cristiano is more or less a poacher who camps in the box to receive off the service from other RM-players.

Givenchy

Madrid won't pay 300m for Neymar, Perez has a hard on for galacticos but the guy isn't stupid, atleast not these days. Kroos and Modric will need replacing, they still want a new shiny GK. Bale's future is unknown, Ronaldo while great is getting older and Benzema is a clown. they'd be making the same mistake PSG made funneling all their transfer budget on one player.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Some really want to see him in Madrid? Combining with fellow Brazilian Marcelo as a play maker on the left side to give Cristiano all the service in the world? Like even more than he gets right now to score a ton of goals every season.
I liked Neymar when he was it us despite his flaws and I did not start to hate him after his move to Paris. I am glad he plays for a club that has no ties to us and the only possibility to face his team (which is pretty good) is the CL. At the moment he is doing some shit that makes him more and more unlikeable but I would never despite like I do with guys who represent RM. Ramos, Cristiano, Casemiro, guys in the past etc.
If he moves there, I will change my mind and begin to hate him. Moving from us to them is the worst imo. And I would not want to see on of the top 5 players in the world move to RM.

Devils

I don’t care where he goes as long as it isn’t here.

Don’t want him, his baggage, drama and his toxic family anywhere near Barca.

USWAY

There is zero % chance in him coming back.

To be honest his team is probably floating that around so that when he does go Madrid they can say "Hey well we wanted to go back to Barca but they didn't want us"

Givenchy

There is zero % chance in him coming back.

To be honest his team is probably floating that around so that when he does go Madrid they can say "Hey well we wanted to go back to Barca but they didn't want us"

if Neyney goes to Madrid after his time here that would suggest he really doesn't give a shit, doubt they will bother with excuses

Nothanks

I think real madrid would buy him..

EPL teams have a hardon for Bale still, so he'd go for high value, enough to pay for neymar + all the money real madrid has saved over the transfer season will be enough to reinforce the rest of the team.

Home of Barca Fans