Neymar Jr. - v5

JamDav1982

I don't have an argument ? My argument itself is about his selfish display that made Alba and Iniesta dead woods and a system which he fucked up like no other million dollar baby before . I can't explain that to Ney baby's who follows only you tube compilations . :)

There wasn't a single goal in knock outs were you can say that was an amazing golazi except the one vs Qsg. Rest were fed on platter which even Inzaghi would have finsished . He became worse in the next season even from point blank .

Nope.

Second best player at Barca and one of best in world and Messi/Suarez saw him as such.

JamDav1982

Best Lw in the world during that phase - C. Ronaldo

Second best Barcelona player -Suarez

Third best player in the world -Suarez .

Ronaldo was more or less part of a front two when Real won the CL and not really a winger but will give you he was better if want him to consider him that.

No Suarez was not second best player at Barca and last season Neymar was far better than him.

RMU ReBorn

Ronaldo was more or less part of a front two when Real won the CL and not really a winger but will give you he was better if want him to consider him that.

No Suarez was not second best player at Barca and last season Neymar was far better than him.
Nop , suarez was second best at barca . Both were worse in last season .

JamDav1982

Nop , suarez was second best at barca . Both were worse in last season .

No he wasnt no matter how many times you try to repeat it.

Neymar was Barcas second best player and about only one who put in a WC performance in any CL knockout game.

Who do you think was voted second best player by this forum last season?

Who finised higher up in individual awards etc?

There is one clear answer as to who was Barcas second best player last season. Suarez wasnt even third best.

RMU ReBorn

Dude none of those goals were simple tapin like cr7's. His finishing was amazing in treble season. Do you even know what finishing is? Finsihing doesn't mean solo goals. IT means scoring from angles and places that isn't too easy to convert. Such a hyporcitical fuck you are blaming neymar for missing chances last season but not giving him credit before.

I don't remember a goal except his Psg goal were he had to move one bit to create angle . Those were delicious chances created on platter by Messi , suarz and Pedro ..

No he wasnt no matter how many times you try to repeat it.

Neymar was Barcas second best player and about only one who put in a WC performance in any CL knockout game.

Who do you think was voted second best player by this forum last season?

Who finised higher up in individual awards etc?

There is one clear answer as to who was Barcas second best player last season. Suarez wasnt even third best.
As if anything is dependant on voting in this forum . Suarez was the second best player in Barca for the last three seasons . No matter how many time you repeat, I won't change my opinion like you have one of your own

Individual awards ? You mean popularity contest ? :lol: . I agree Suarez isn't a poster boy like Ney . :)

Neymessi

I don't remember a goal except his Psg goal were he had to move one bit to create angle . Those were delicious chances created on platter by Messi , suarz and Pedro ..

He scored 2 crucial goals against bayern away. He scored 2 crucial goals against PSG, one where he amazingly trapped a pass from iniesta and ran around the keeper to score and another where he headed the ball into the net. Nutmegged buffon and scored and nutmegged neur also that was assisted by messi but he just sent him 1v1 against the best keeper in the world that time and he nutmegged him. I don't remember him missing a single easy chance in all of cl knockouts. Also the first goal against juventus in the final was something that neymar initiated in the start.

As if anything is dependant on voting in this forum . Suarez was the second best player in Barca for the last three seasons . No matter how many time you repeat, I won't change my opinion like you have one of your own

Individual awards ? You mean popularity contest ? :lol: . I agree Suarez isn't a poster boy like Ney . :)

Suarez was better than ney last season? Suarez was horseshit and way worse than neymar. He forgot making simple passes simple trapping of ball and became extremely one dimensional by scoring but even in scoring he couldn't accomplish much and missed tons of chances that you accuse neymar of.

No one cares what you think and the aggregate voting is much better than your butthurt biased view.

JamDav1982

Yes voting on this forum is far better overall guage than your biased view.

Barca fans vote him better, he gets voted higher in individual awards etc but you can repeat what you like.

You are like a Ronaldo fan that just refuses to admit Messi is better despite the clear evidence of those that watch the games week in week out.

Suarez barely had a big memorable game last season ans was fucking atrocious in the CL.

RMU ReBorn

He scored 2 crucial goals against bayern away. He scored 2 crucial goals against PSG, one where he amazingly trapped a pass from iniesta and ran around the keeper to score and another where he headed the ball into the net. Nutmegged buffon and scored and nutmegged neur also that was assisted by messi but he just sent him 1v1 against the best keeper in the world that time and he nutmegged him. I don't remember him missing a single easy chance in all of cl knockouts. Also the first goal against juventus in the final was something that neymar initiated in the start.

He finished all those crucial goals . All those crucial goals were fed on a platter which even crouch or a Inzaghi will finish . First goal against the juve was initiated by Messi with his long balls :) . Nuttmugged Buffon ? . Sure from poijt blank , which was fed by Pedro . :) Both goals in Munich was Messi's brain child and suarez fed him which he can finish from point blank . One was a tap in

Suarez was better than ney last season? Suarez was horseshit and way worse than neymar. He forgot making simple passes simple trapping of ball and became extremely one dimensional by scoring but even in scoring he couldn't accomplish much and missed tons of chances that you accuse neymar of.

Both were shit . I would take Suarez's 29 league goals , Neymar was shit in all aspects in league and had one good game in Cl

No one cares what you think and the aggregate voting is much better than your butthurt biased view.

Aggregat voting , as useless as Ronaldo's 2016 Ballon dor :lol:

Yes voting on this forum is far better overall guage than your biased view.

Barca fans vote him better, he gets voted higher in individual awards etc but you can repeat what you like.

You are like a Ronaldo fan that just refuses to admit Messi is better despite the clear evidence of those that watch the games week in week out.

Suarez barely had a big memorable game last season ans was fucking atrocious in the CL.
Just like every other member has their opinion . I have mine too . Don't even talk about individual award which is a popularity contest and they won't put suarez in podium after what he did in Fifa's showpiece event :)

Suarez had a atrocious Cl and Neymar had a atrocious league campaign :)

JamDav1982

He finished all those crucial goals . All those crucial goals were fed on a platter which even crouch or a Inzaghi will finish . First goal against the juve was initiated by Messi with his long balls :) . Nuttmugged Buffon ? . Sure from poijt blank , which was fed by Pedro . :)

Dont think you ever watched Inzaghi as he never scored goals like any of those really.

JamDav1982

Just like every other member has their opinion . I have mine too . Don't even talk about individual award which is a popularity contest and they won't put suarez in podium after what he did in Fifa's showpiece event :)

Suarez had a atrocious Cl and Neymar had a atrocious league campaign :)

Of course just like some have opinion Ronaldo is better than Messi and create reasons to back it up. All entitled to opinions.

Neymar never had atrocious league campaign at all. Missed quite a few chances but his pace and workrate was up there with anyone in the team and created more chances than anyone in the team.

You do realise FIFA dont choose the award winners...Actually you probably dont.

RMU ReBorn

Of course just like some have opinion Ronaldo is better than Messi and create reasons to back it up. All entitled to opinions.

Neymar never had atrocious league campaign at all. Missed quite a few chances but his pace and workrate was up there with anyone in the team and created more chances than anyone in the team.
His pace and work rate only did harm to us with him using that to hogg the ball and break down counters :) Yeah Fifa won't chose the winners but the managers do who voted for Ronaldo in 2016

Neymessi

He finished all those crucial goals . All those crucial goals were fed on a platter which even crouch or a Inzaghi will finish . First goal against the juve was initiated by Messi with his long balls :) . Nuttmugged Buffon ? . Sure from poijt blank , which was fed by Pedro . :)

No they wouldn't have finished it at all you are just plain retarded now and I can't argue if you think crouch would have scored that. Keep dancing in your wonderland.

And no the first goal wasn't initiated by messi at all. That was a simple long ball that didn't split the defence at all. It was neymars pass inside that created a huge chance which got converted. Biased as always yet again. No that wasn't put on a platter by pedro. Bias yet again. Neymar took the ball from halfway line to the box and did a 1-2 with pedro and scored.

Home of Barca Fans