User Tag List

Page 916 of 1048 FirstFirst ... 4168168669069149159169179189269661016 ... LastLast
Results 13,726 to 13,740 of 15716

Thread: Neymar Jr. - v5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The power Neymad has in Psg is actually insane. Messi has the same power here but he won us many titles and Ballon dors and neymar did fuck all in psg

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hardyboy View Post
    He has a history of sprained ankle injuries. Even at Barca, he had similar injury couple of times.
    His technique puts a lot of strain on his ankles. After seeing countless videos of him, close-ups and all that from freekicks and dribbling moves. I am surprised it's just sprained. That flexibility.

#BartomeuDimiteYa
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadentheman View Post
    His technique puts a lot of strain on his ankles. After seeing countless videos of him, close-ups and all that from freekicks and dribbling moves. I am surprised it's just sprained. That flexibility.
    Oh you're still here? (I mean in a positive way). Are you finally over NeyGOAT leaving?
    Every single fan who have once chanted my name at Camp Nou. I've loved every minute of fighting for you.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sterlingfan2000 View Post
    The power Neymad has in Psg is actually insane. Messi has the same power here but he won us many titles and Ballon dors and neymar did fuck all in psg
    He's PSG's golden goose. They spent the 222 Million to get him and they have been trying to sign him for ages before then. They want to keep him as happy as possible.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is going to play, no way he is going to miss that game. I think he just opened exit door for himself: if Madrid game goes bad he can blame his injury. Even Barca doctors who know him vet well kind a hinting on overreaction on Neymar’s part.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    Psg has higher chances to win now, if they will create some actions as a team.
    Don't think you are far from the truth. Depends which Di Maria turns up though.

Banned

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol

#BartomeuDimiteYa
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    His season is over. Ballon dor should be in the mail soon.
    Every single fan who have once chanted my name at Camp Nou. I've loved every minute of fighting for you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could be a blessing for psg, they will play more as a unit now

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never thought for a second PSG will qualify after the first leg, poor tactics, poor collective and individual football from PSG and ofc, poor refeering for the visiting team as always in case of Mierda...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How hilarious, it will be, If Cavani/Mbappe end up winning Bdor with their great performance in CL?

Someone will be bitter.

Quote Originally Posted by FC B View Post
    Never thought for a second PSG will qualify after the first leg, poor tactics, poor collective and individual football from PSG and ofc, poor refeering for the visiting team as always in case of Mierda...
    This. There's no way they beat Real 2-0. BBC will score at least one goal away. 3-1 is the min they need. I doubt they can score 3 without Neymar.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blessing in disguise. Watch how PSG play better as a team now.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Utter salt in this thread. He is by far the best PSG player this whole season and they play more as a unit with neymar. Just a load of salt here if nothing else. He has the highest assists/minute ratio in Europe so how is he selfish again?

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neymessi View Post
    Utter salt in this thread. He is by far the best PSG player this whole season and they play more as a unit with neymar. Just a load of salt here if nothing else. He has the highest assists/minute ratio in Europe so how is he selfish again?
    Not salt. If he played well and effective, I will admit it. But after watching how he played again, he's just back to his same old self, dribbling and drawing useless fouls. He could have passed easily after he dribbled past one, but no, he just cannot stop holding on to the ball and wanted to kept going and going. No doubt he is talented but he used it in a wrong way. None of his dribbles showed any purpose, and he is just there to show his skills and not to play as a collective whole. He often get too caught up in himself and forgot he needs to play with the team. He can do all this in the Ligue One but in CL, you cant do that. Look at Madrid, it's all about transitioning quickly and every one of them is effective as hell. Neymar and PSG needs to play the same way if they are going to beat Madrid.
    Last edited by henias; 27th February 2018 at 03:43 PM.