Neymar Jr. - v5

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Typical Neymar. Bossing it in middle of the pitch vs. low opposition when match is already won. Clown will be clown.

So refreshing being able to laugh about it now that he's with Qataris.

draconifire

That clip just highlights his problem with us. Hogs the ball to much, when he had clear two chances to play the ball to a player who was in a good attacking position.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Neymar getting pissed over by random nobodies with such regularity lmfao.

Never seen it happen to other players.

Total-Football

i'm not really following him there because i don't have to sacrifice my football time just because he sacrificed football for money.

But that is some impeccable dribbling.. No matter what haters say. I fully trust him to eliminate Madrid. Players like that (capable of dribbling multiple players) generally show their colors on home turf.

EdmondDantes

So he did manage to learn something from the GOAT. If only he did those passes more when he played for Barca but I understand Messi was doing that all day so Neymar had no need.

[youtube]B94tIC5uIJw?t=109[/youtube]

I still remember this pass vs Arsenal. [1:53]

I don't care for PSG but I wish they can give Madrid a game and knock them out of the cup.

Neymessi

Typical Neymar. Bossing it in middle of the pitch vs. low opposition when match is already won. Clown will be clown.

So refreshing being able to laugh about it now that he's with Qataris.

Indeed. He should be just sleeping at that point because the match is already won and its a shit side. A real idiot he is to try and create chances.

FCBfan22

2017steelpantherweb.jpg

He is auditioning for Steel Panther tomorrow.

Home of Barca Fans