Neymar Jr. - v5

Just saying: if Madrid and QSG's attacking trio were reversed, it would have ended 7-0 in favor of Madrid. No way they'd let Neymar play like he did. He could actually have hurt Madrid badly if he weren't so god damn selfish.

QSG spoiling the shit out of Neymar is really backfiring. But what more can you expect from a club whose greatest achievement ever is buying Neymar.

Last edited:

Morten

Just saying: if Madrid and QSG's attacking trio were reversed, it would have ended 7-0 in favor of Madrid. No way they'd let Neymar play like he did.

QSG spoiling the shit out of Neymar is really backfiring. But what more can you expect from a club whose greatest achievement ever is buying Neymar.

Ney Ney is bigger than the club he is playing for, thats the problem. A proper big team wouldnt tolerate a player basically running the club.

FC433

Yes, I strongly agree with this post. Neymar is skilled, and talented, but he does seem to lack a football intelligence that other elite players possess. I even think as young as Mbappe is, he has a higher footballing intelligence than Neymar. I was in denial before maybe. It's a team sport, and individual brilliance can elevate a team, never overshadow it. I think he's trying to elevate himself only, sadly. I am a huge fan of his skills, but just not the way he uses these skills.

I have heard him saying that he does not really watch much football. He does not like watching football, and playing is enough for him.

Wallace

Finally some Brazilian journalist stopping to flatter Neymar and speak some truths.

'Neymar is a spoiled brat, we're creating a monster'

Former Brazil international Walter Casagrande has laid into compatriot Neymar in a passionate interview with 'SportTV'.

In the eyes of Casagrande, Neymar's behavious is not acceptable. "He has shown the behaviour of a spoiled brat on several occasions, the sort of behaviour that doesn't belong in a team," Casagrande affirmed.

Not that the former Corinthians man believes that it is all Neymar's fault. "It makes me uncomfortable seeing the majority of fans and the media continuing to pander to Neymar. Yesterday he got himself booked in the first half. Another foul in the second half and the referee would have sent him off. It would be disastrous if he did that at the World Cup," the 54-year-old continued.

"And now they're talking about taking him elsewhere because he doesn't combine well with Cavani. We're creating a monster and the problem is some people think he is a genius."

Not content to leave it there, Casagrande ended his character assasination by insisting that Neymar doesn't stack up against the best, saying: "Neymar doesn't have the quality of Messi, Maradona or Cristiano Ronaldo, who can or could change a game in the blink of an eye."

God Serena

To be fair, we have done it more than once. We where the first team in Champions League history to lose 2-0 in the first match of a knockout tie, and still manage to get through (when we lost 2-0 against AC Milan at the San Siro, but won 4-0 at the Camp Nou).

We did it against Real Sociedad recently (albeit in a single match) and we have done it on the most spectacular fashion against our upcoming opponents, if you consider 1-1 at the Bridge a 'remuntada'; I do. A remun-fucking-tada and a half.

So that adds up to not one performance, but rather 2 + 2 = 4 - 1 = 3, quickmafs.

Yeah, literally the only game of those you listed that included Neymar is... none of them. Neymar didn't play against AC Milan (He came the season after), he didn't play against Chelsea, and he didn't play against La Real this season.

Nice math.

Was world class today. He waste his peak in a league which is too weak for him. Its the same if Ronaldo and Messi would played 2012 in french ligue as both would have scored 70 goals per season but wouldnt be legends like they are today.

Last edited:

El Flaco

Great dribbling from him tbh.

Just a shame that Di Maria fucked up in front of goal...

[gfy]LiquidIdolizedAfricanwildcat[/gfy]

[tw]965324180689473536[/tw]

[tw]965344572455968768[/tw]

Home of Barca Fans