Neymar Jr. - v5

JamDav1982

If you are looking at individual performance he is not even third best in conmebol . I am sure you are among those bandwagon people who believe that Neymar is a better international player because of Brazil's sucess and hasn't followed conmebol football keenly other than highlight reels

Since the last major tournament he has been the best intl player in the world.

Who has been better in that time?

Neymessi

What did he claim?

Mestre(Barca Vice president) on Neymar transfer: "He told us nothing. If he had done, PSG would have been able to buy him for less money and it would have cost us less to sign too. What Neymar's behaviour created was the market inflation. We would have saved a lot of money and a lot of media noise."

Neymessi

If you are looking at individual performance he is not even third best in conmebol . I am sure you are among those bandwagon people who believe that Neymar is a better international player because of Brazil's sucess and hasn't followed conmebol football keenly other than highlight reels

Brazil succes?? What success? They haven't won jack except confederations cup and olympics.

No I watch a lot of his international matches he has been a complete beast there kiddo. Stop acting salty like a bitch day in day out.

RMU ReBorn

Brazil succes?? What success? They haven't won jack except confederations cup and olympics.

No I watch a lot of his international matches he has been a complete beast there kiddo. Stop acting salty like a bitch day in day out.
You wanna know what success is . Finishing at the top of the conmebol when other teams were fighting out for the remaining spots from 2nd to 6th . A player like Paulinho scored a hat trick away to Uruguay and destroyed them . Neymar just like Ronaldo scored after uruguay was dead an burried . That's how stats can deceive you . Coutinho alone can make Argentina defense look like amateurs .If Messi is not playing that Argentina team can be destroyed by Equadors and Paraguays . That's the sort of pressure Messi is carrying and has been delivering it ever since Maradona destroyed his peak world cup 8 years ago . After sebella took over he became captian and lead Argentina to world cup by being their leading goal scorer in 2014 wc qualfiers and scored 12 goals in 2012 ( Beating Batigol's tally of most goals for Arg in a calendar year ) and then went on to lead them to three finals with literally invisible midfield and a choker upfront called Higuain .

In this world cup qualifier Messi scored 7 times for Arg against teams like Uruguay , Chile , Colombia and Equador and nobody in that team isn't any were near him . Neymar less Brazil squad can book a flight to Russia without breaking a sweat . Before calling me kiddo try to watch few matches of Argentina ,chile and Uruguay other than cute youtube videos of Ney step overs in qualification campaign

Last edited:

Neymessi

You wanna know what success is . Finishing at the top of the conmebol when other teams were fighting out for the remaining spots from 2nd to 6th . A player like Paulinho scored a hat trick away to Uruguay and destroyed them . Neymar just like Ronaldo scored after uruguay was dead an burried . That's how stats can deceive you . Coutinho alone can make Argentina defense look like amateurs .If Messi is not playing that Argentina team can be destroyed by Equadors and Paraguays . That's the sort of pressure Messi is carrying and has been delivering it ever since Maradona destroyed his peak world cup 8 years ago . Messi scored 7 times for Arg against clubs like Uruguay , Chile , Colombia and Equador and nobody in that team isn't any were near him . Neymar less Brazil squad can book a flight to Russia without breaking a sweat . Before calling me kiddo try to watch few matches of Argentina ,chile and Uruguay other than cute youtube videos of Ney step overs in qualification campaign

Brazil has only been recently strong without neymar after the arrival of tite. Before him it was a joke of a team and was as shit of a team without neymar as arg without messi.

Neymar has been carrying the club on his back for a long time until tite arrived. They had hulk, fred and a lot of shit players who were no where near europe and their lineups were consistently shitty. I see both messi and neymar international matches consistently kiddo. Stop with your shitty argument of you don't watch enough. Individually neymar has been better for me and even if you disagree then messi wouldn't be significantly ahead.

Don't make it look like neymar didn't play in the qualifier matches. They are at the top with a lot of credit to neymar. He is playing good now when brazil has started looking like a team and he was great back then too when only he was a quality player in the team.

RMU ReBorn

Since the last major tournament he has been the best intl player in the world.

Who has been better in that time?
By last Major tournament you mean Euro ? or Conf cup ?
Anyway Answer is Messi and in this decade Sanches , Messi and Suarez has been influential than Neymar in Conmebol

LeeRomeno

You dont negotiate on a player you dont want to sell.

What are you on about?

Dont have more options as Verratti was never leaving. They did not need to include Verratti to get the deal done and very probably Neymar refuses to go there if Verratti involved anyway.

You want to negotiate a lower fee than his buy out. Great idea.

What amount should they have sold him for?

We always negotiate on players who want to leave. We are not PSG.
Not even bothering to reply to your random "i am a mindreader" thing.
I already replied: As for last question, for 222m if no other deal was available.

Do you know what negotiation means?

JamDav1982

We always negotiate on players who want to leave. We are not PSG.
Not even bothering to reply to your random "i am a mindreader" thing.
I already replied: As for last question, for 222m if no other deal was available.

Do you know what negotiation means?

No you said should have been sold for less to stop inflating the market.

Also no Barca dont negotiate down fees for all players looking to leave.

RMU ReBorn

Brazil has only been recently strong without neymar after the arrival of tite. Before him it was a joke of a team and was as shit of a team without neymar as arg without messi.

Neymar has been carrying the club on his back for a long time until tite arrived. They had hulk, fred and a lot of shit players who were no where near europe and their lineups were consistently shitty. I see both messi and neymar international matches consistently kiddo. Stop with your shitty argument of you don't watch enough. Individually neymar has been better for me and even if you disagree then messi wouldn't be significantly ahead.

Don't make it look like neymar didn't play in the qualifier matches. They are at the top with a lot of credit to neymar. He is playing good now when brazil has started looking like a team and he was great back then too when only he was a quality player in the team.
Biggest joke i have read on this forum . Neymar was carrying Brazil before Tite arrived . They didn't even had to play 2014 qualfiers . Anyway They play as a team unlike Argentina no matter how shit they are . you can insult me all day long but fact is Ney boy individually hasn't been better than Messi , Sanches and Lusisito in conmebol . currently Brazil is one of the best national sides under Tite were players like Paulinho looks like a beast . Sanches and Messi doesn't have that Luxury . Neither did Lusisto when he knocked out England , comming off from a career threatening injury

Last edited:

LeeRomeno

No you said should have been sold for less to stop inflating the market.

Also no Barca dont negotiate down fees for all players looking to leave.

No i did not, stop making up random lies.
Oh really, so players like Alexis, Cesc, Pedro and others were all bought out.

Neymessi

Biggest joke i have read on this forum . Neymar was carrying Brazil before Tite arrived . They didn't even had to play 2014 qualfiers . Anyway They play as a team unlike Argentina no matter how shit they are . you can insult me all day long but fact is Ney boy individually hasn't been better than Messi , Sanches and Lusisito in conmebol . currently Brazil is one of the best national sides under Tite were players like Paulinho looks like a beast . Sanches and Messi doesn't have that Luxury . Neither did Lusisto when he knocked out England , comming off from a career threatening injury

What an utter bullshit of a post. They didn't play 2014 qualifiers coz they were the host genius. And stop obessing over qualifiers. They have only recently started playing as a team but you wouldn't know coz you don't watch them. They were a much bigger joke than argentina under scolari and dunga. He was carrying them all along back then and now the burden has reduced but he is still the main force. Take neymar out and I can bet they won't reach quarters in this WC.

You have lost the plot now considering that you claim even sanchez and suarez have been better at the international platform than neymar. LOL. You know you are salty and butthurt beyond measure when you start saying shit like that.

JamDav1982

No i did not, stop making up random lies.
Oh really, so players like Alexis, Cesc, Pedro and others were all bought out.

Yes you did. You said could have got players cheaper if others did not know the Neymar fee.

In what way are Alexis, Cesc or Pedro remotely relevant?

Home of Barca Fans