Neymar Jr. - v5

FCBfan22

What Dembele did was awful. We all hate Neymar for not alerting the club earlier for a proper replacement to be found, but Dembele did the same.
The only difference is that Neymar did it to us and Ousmane for us. Since this is barcaforum, it's obvious who the snake is. :coffee:

IMHO Neymar did it worse, because of the loyality bonus and with that delaying the transfer. Otherwise, they did pretty much the same thing.

Dembele paid his dues with the injuries he suffered because of lack of training and matches.
Neymar will suffer when he wants out of P$G and Nasser chains him there.

MessiTHEgoat

we could've easly got dembélé for just 15M in august'16. but he ended up chosing borussia dortmund because of playing time for his development. while with MSN he won't get any.

but he told their board that they should sell him if barca wanted him afterward. with neymar gone. any player would want to move to barca to be neymar's replacement. playing alongside the likes of messi,iniesta,busqe,suarez,ect. then klopp told BvB CEO to milk barcelona as much as they can and not selling him to us because barcelona will be desperate to pay (and because of the overall situation after the supercopa disaster, lot of culés wanted the board to resign). if I was in dembélé's place, I would've done the same thing. I'd fear barcelona might just find another replacement easily and then move on. and that will make your dream move all shattered.

Still, comparing 145 for dembélé, and 222m for neymar (most marketable player in the planet, just his shirt sales will cover lot of money, entering his prime, ect) BVB still robbed us

Joan

Dembélé was always clear about wanting the move to us. Neymar brain fucked the club and even his teammates of "not knowing what he should do" although having made up his mind long time ago. Not that I like what Dembélé did but there is a difference.

I resent Neymar leaving the club in the dark. If he hadn't, we wouldn't have overpaid Dembele.
But still, Neymar respected his contract while the later didn't, he tried to make Dortmund sell, should've talked to them instead - for the money we paid, would have the same effect.

Joan

we could've easly got dembélé for just 15M in august'16. but he ended up chosing borussia dortmund because of playing time for his development. while with MSN he won't get any.

but he told their board that they should sell him if barca wanted him afterward. with neymar gone.

If he really wanted and believed in the deal, he could've insisted on a clause (if we come for him) or sign for us and then go on loan for 2-3-4 years to Dortmund.
To be honest, he doesn't seem like a professional footballer to me, more like a kid, and it has nothing to do with his age.
They robbed us since he's no more than a potential at the moment, that's the real world record.

Joan

IMHO Neymar did it worse, because of the loyality bonus and with that delaying the transfer. Otherwise, they did pretty much the same thing.

Dembele paid his dues with the injuries he suffered because of lack of training and matches.
Neymar will suffer when he wants out of P$G and Nasser chains him there.

Pretty much agreed.
But he really had no need to do it, I refuse to believe the club advised him to boycott Borussia and ignore his contract, very foolish of him.

El Guaje

Neymar just pissed all over FC Barcelona by hiding the fact he had already signed for PSG, with his dad repeatedly meeting our directors and assuring he had made no decision yet and that he would eventually end up staying.

Sparking drama and controversy overshadowing our entire pre-season with a new coach because that little SOB couldn't come clean to the club because of a payout he and his phony father were trying to cash in at the end of July.

Announced his decision to leave a day before it happened, leaving us with a lot of cash, but an instantly inflated market considering every club on Earth knew we were loaded. Forced us to scramble for replacements and overpay.

As you may have noticed, this is www.barcaforum.com and not neymarzone so him screwing up the summer and transfer plans for the club is worse in the eyes of Barca fans.

He and his fanboys who try to make this seem like a mere formality or a non-issue can fuck off.

Haha and you would just turn down and throw away like 40m euros basically for free? :lol:

I dont see how him not announcing his departure would change anything. It would still be made official and known to the public that he left after he paid his buyout and everyone would still know Barca were loaded with money through the roof.

I totally get that people are salty af of the way he left the club, i was too. He didnt leave on 100% clean terms (waiting for loyalty bonus, didnt give the club time to plan ahead by leaving very late etc) but he did respect his contract without any rebeling at all.

People can me mad all they want, the only thing im arguing against is the double standards some people have.

Didn't he do the same with French team? History seems to repeat itself. I assume when Dembele leaves Barca it's going to be in similar terms. Neymar always had some drama with his transfers as well. It's just how things go and certain people will always bring drama.

Hmm i dont really remember.

Yeah, Neymar with all the drama surrounding him was the huge downside of him being here, but it sucks we lost a hell of a player. Tbh i think if it wasnt for his cunt of a father, he would have still been here.

The difference is clear.

Dembele acted like a prick, because he wanted to join other (better) club.

Neymar acted like a prick, because he wanted to joint other club AND get the loyalty paycheck from the club he was leaving.

To me, it s obvious who s the bigger prick.

There is 0 contest between who the bigger prick is. One player respected his contract, the other one refused to train, disappeared somewhere and the club had no idea where he was and he didnt even speak to them.

Neymar waiting to collect his bonus was a prick move, indeed but nobody turns down 40m euros just like that lol. Give the whole squad a chance to collect a bonus before leaving, everyone would take it. I hope this served a lesson for the club. Dont ever put any kind of bonuses to be collected under a freakin transfer window.

Judoman

There is 0 contest between who the bigger prick is. One player respected his contract, the other one refused to train, disappeared somewhere and the club had no idea where he was and he didnt even speak to them.

Neymar waiting to collect his bonus was a prick move, indeed but nobody turns down 40m euros just like that lol. Give the whole squad a chance to collect a bonus before leaving, everyone would take it. I hope this served a lesson for the club. Dont ever put any kind of bonuses to be collected under a freakin transfer window.

Sure. That s like a pricks mantra. "Everybody is a prick, so can i be".

Givenchy

Disagree. Dembele's conduct was that of an immature 20 year old who just saw a spot free up at his dream club, knowing Barca wouldn't wait around and needed a Neymar replacement asap. Dortmund were cunts about it trying to milk us for every penny when it was known Barca were Ousmanes dream club, he was using Dortmund as a stepping stone and all parties accepted that.

Neymars conduct was calculated and driven by greed from he and his father, even his transfer to PSG is mostly down to greed. what top players are clamoring to play in ligue 1? He waited it out, made the whole tour about him, kept all his 'teammates' in the dark all to collect 40million. alot of money agreed and would most players do that? hell yeah but that makes him a huge prick who cared nothing for the team that made him who he is today.

anyways the hate for Neymar is unneeded at this stage, were a much better team without him and looking back im happy he left. now go, go destroy Madrid Neyney

Last edited:

Jair Ventura

When people start arguing that Dembele handled his transfer better than Neymar they’ve lost the plot. That’s a level of ridulousness that’s hardly worthy of a response.

Also, once I realized givenchy was an Arsenal supporter I stopped taking his bs serious. He essentially supports a Ligue 1 club himself.

Givenchy

When people start arguing that Dembele handled his transfer better than Neymar they’ve lost the plot. That’s a level of ridulousness that’s hardly worthy of a response.

Also, once I realized givenchy was an Arsenal supporter I stopped taking his bs serious. He essentially supports a Ligue 1 club himself.

Arsenal supporter?! :lol: you've lost the plot.

8-0 what a competitive league Ligue 1 :worthy:

also unsuprising Lettuce FC (glory hunter) or whatever his name is, is sucking your dick as usual :lol:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans