Neymar Jr. - v5

springfield

So then all the people claiming france doesn't have release clauses is half true. They can have some agreement on the amount.
Neymar to Real is back on then, bitches. :neymar:

France don't have release clauses. I have never heard of an other agreement which has a legal base in France. We have seen the same this summer with Seri, people were saying he had a 40M agreement and we all know how that went. Didn't see anything in the past which indicate that some kind of agreement is possible. The only agreement that you can have, is an informal one.

George_Costanza

If something we have learned about PSG and the Qataris, they don't like to bind over. Can you imagine how embarrassing and stupid they will look if Neymar leaves after only one season?

Neymar to Madrid is just a fantasy. It could happen after 2 or 3 more seasons, not now!

Lutece FC

So then all the people claiming france doesn't have release clauses is half true. They can have some agreement on the amount.
Neymar to Real is back on then, bitches. :neymar:

It has no value on court. Seri had a private clause which authorized him to quite Nice if they had a +40 M€ offer, see where he is now...

edit : springfield explained it as i did

Wallace

If something we have learned about PSG and the Qataris, they don't like to bind over. Can you imagine how embarrassing and stupid they will look if Neymar leaves after only one season?

Neymar to Madrid is just a fantasy. It could happen after 2 or 3 more seasons, not now!

Do not underestimate the bad face of Brazilian players in general. Neymar and Coutinho have already shown that ethics and respect do not exist in their lives.

El Guaje

Don't put Coutinho and snake in the same sentence.

He left by paying the club a fee of 222m euros which was agreed by both parties. Also kept training and playing all games without causing any problems. I dont see how he is being a snake.

I guess you hate Dembele because what he pulled off is many times worse.

FinBarcelonafan

He left by paying the club a fee of 222m euros which was agreed by both parties. Also kept training and playing all games without causing any problems. I dont see how he is being a snake.

I guess you hate Dembele because what he pulled off is many times worse.

:lol:

Causing no trouble? Remember being little bitch in training when Semedo was too rough on him? Not to mention he made his move at the end of transfer window, which left us no time to react to it. Hardly no "problem".

Not to mention all the stupid comments he made after his move to PSG about Barcelona and all the bullshit he said. So much shit, even he couldn't believe it.

El Guaje

:lol:

Causing no trouble? Remember being little bitch in training when Semedo was too rough on him? Not to mention he made his move at the end of transfer window, which left us no time to react to it. Hardly no "problem".

Not to mention all the stupid comments he made after his move to PSG about Barcelona and all the bullshit he said. So much shit, even he couldn't believe it.

His little rift with Semedo is irrelevant.

Did it say anywhere in his contract that any eventual transfer had to be done in the beginning of a transfer window? No. Again, he left by paying his clause that was agreed by borh himmand the club. He respected his contract. He didnt try to refuse training, playing games etc in order to force Barcelona to lower their price or some shit like that.

What bullshit?

Kohe321

Exactly the same things mister Bojan. Be honest. And Dembele acted worst.

I think there is a difference between a young player who for the first time in his life gets the chance to join one of the best teams in the world, one that he probably has dreamt about since he was little, and a major star like Neymar leaving that same club to hunt for more personal fame and money at a rival top european club. It's natural that people tolerate more from a young player in a situation like the one Dembele was in, even if it was unprofessional.

Last edited:

El Guaje

I think there is a difference between a young player who for the first time in his life gets the chance to join one of the best teams in the world, one that he probably has dreamt about since he was little, and a major star like Neymar leaving that same club to hunt for more personal fame and money at a rival top european club.

Pure BS.

The difference is that Neymar respected his contract while Dembele refused to train, went off somewhere and BVB disnt even know where he was, hell he didnt even speak to them. Now you tell me who the snake is.

Kohe321

Pure BS.

The difference is that Neymar respected his contract while Dembele refused to train, went off somewhere and BVB disnt even know where he was, hell he didnt even speak to them. Now you tell me who the snake is.

Not saying it wasn't unprofessional. But given his immaturity and the situation at hand, getting the opportunity of a lifetime, I won't say he's a piece of shit for doing it.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans