Neymar Jr. - v5

Jair Ventura

This being a Barca forum doesn't excuse the behavior of some posters. If the club and it players can get over the move, its supporters should be mature enough to do so as well.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
This being a Barca forum doesn't excuse the behavior of some posters. If the club and it players can get over the move, its supporters should be mature enough to do so as well.

This really has nothing to do with Neymar, just incredible and really bad stuff:

BbsImg151597084249486_203903125602796_512x286.gif

I have NEVER seen anything like this since I started watching football in 1990. In ANY league or country.

I will be very interested in finding out if Ligue 1 is going to do anything about this incident.

RMU ReBorn

Grateful to him for giving Alba and our system back along with shitload of money . would forgive him for everything if he can beat the shit out of white scums

FCBfan22

I'm sure that Nasser would rather eat his left testicle than to let this happen.

However, we don't know what he and his dad cooked up in the contract.

KingLeo10

wouldn't be surprised if PSG is just a layover in his ultimate destination of madrid. fits right with this scum's profile. :lol:

Lutece FC

I'm sure that Nasser would rather eat his left testicle than to let this happen.

However, we don't know what he and his dad cooked up in the contract.

French League prohibits both release and club clause in contract. A player can't buy his contract like Neymar did with Barca. And a player can't have the possibility to break his contract for a specific club or negotiate a specific amount for a specific club (e.g. Real Madrid)

So, if Nasser wants Neymar to stay in Paris for 5 years (now 4,5), he will stay for 5 years.

JamDav1982

French League prohibits both release and club clause in contract. A player can't buy his contract like Neymar did with Barca. And a player can't have the possibility to break his contract for a specific club or negotiate a specific amount for a specific club (e.g. Real Madrid)

So, if Nasser wants Neymar to stay in Paris for 5 years (now 4,5), he will stay for 5 years.

Pretty much like other leagues.

Neymar still has power he is too expensive for it to be worthwhile keeping him if loses interest and level drops.

Joan

Neymar still has power he is too expensive for it to be worthwhile keeping him if loses interest and level drops.

In the end, it's all up to Nasser. They are trying to make PSQ one of Europe's great. It's not only about the players and results you have, it's about the status.

JamDav1982

In the end, it's all up to Nasser. They are trying to make PSQ one of Europe's great. It's not only about the players and results you have, it's about the status.

Neymar still has that power in that if he loses a bit of interest or starts to sulk his fee and wages in relation to FFP make it hard to justify keeping him.

Home of Barca Fans