Neymar Jr. - v5

Jair Ventura

Anyways, back to Neymar. He was masterclass today. The chemistry he and Mbappe have developed this early into their partnership is impressive to say the least.

Paris is outstanding, at the moment the second best team after Peps City. The match Real vs Paris will be very exciting, I think Psg will win they are too good.

KingLeo10

Paris is outstanding, at the moment the second best team after Peps City. The match Real vs Paris will be very exciting, I think Psg will win they are too good.

if they ever get the quartet of modric kroos marcelo and carvajal going they'll take psg to the cleaners. there's cr7 and isco on top of that. :lol:

Total-Football

psg would trash city.. what are they going to stop.neymar mbappe cavani with ? otamendi.mangala or kompany yeah right.. city is not all.that and simply are not the best in.europe now. psg would put a bag of goals on them.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
psg would trash city.. what are they going to stop.neymar mbappe cavani with ? otamendi.mangala or kompany yeah right.. city is not all.that and simply are not the best in.europe now. psg would put a bag of goals on them.

PSG are not even going to get past Real Madrid lol.

Even though I'd prefer them to do so.

Givenchy

is this sarcasm?

City are leading one of, if not the toughest league while PSG are big fish in a small pond. Otamendi has improved alot, Mangala is a liability though and if Kompany is fit they will be fine. City are playing some amazing football and have Pep, lets see how PSG do against Madrid before this shit

Total-Football

psg are not going to go past madrid. they are going to buttfuck madrid over two legs and this is not sarcasm. i skimmed through a couple of pages and,despite some minor stuff i disagree about, [MENTION=19661]Jair Ventura[/MENTION] has made more sense than most cules here.. i dont know wether this is football banter or not, ,but some counter arguments against the status of psg and neymar are bordering on trolling. psg is a big club and to claim otherwise it to wishful_think. he gave the example of nottingham forest and that concrete example is more than enough to refute this ridiculous claim.

simplism of ideas is intellectual cheating. what do you mean by a big club ?is it history,the way you collect money, the morality of the club, the fanbase, the current performances or what exacty.. it s almost impossible to reach an anonymous consensus,therefore no one has the right to undermine the others. to me, subjectively speaking, a big club is a club that is prominent in the present (last 5 times). that is my main criterian. so arsenal is not a bigger club than city or atletico(imo again). and psg by the same criterian is a fucking big club regardless of any sentimentalies.

psg collect state funds that very true, lets call that corruption. so why do we consider juventus a big club ? with all the scandals and ref contacts during calcioboli. what about barca and the tax evasions by the club. real madrid and their endless atrocities mainly stealing di stephano and governmental help in finances. why no one argues their status as a club. or maybe immaculate morality is only reserved for psg if they want to be considered a big club ?

bottom line, psg is a big club. whether one wants to accept it that is a different subject matter. that is of course optional.

Givenchy

Yea, City defeated the mighty Tottenham! Clearly the best team in the world.

PSG defeated the mighty Rennes! Clearly the best team in the world.

put me on ignore aswell please, soon the only people you'll be talking to on here is yourself and your imaginary mod friends.

I cannot consider a club that's never made it to the semi-finals of the Champions a big club, and no, that does not mean every club that has made a CL semi-final is a big club.

Man United
Man City
Barcelona
Real Madrid
Bayern Munich
Chelsea
Arsenal
Liverpool
Dortmund
Atletico
Juventus
Inter Milan
AC Milan

Not all of the clubs above have great teams currently, in fact PSG are better than most of them right now, but they all have one thing in common, they've qualified for the semi-finals of the Champions League at least once. PSG have never proven even remotely to be a threat in the CL and they aren't a big club until the do, regardless of their reputation, riches, or quality of players. I cannot consider a team that has only ever dicked around minnows in the French league a major club.

Home of Barca Fans