Xaviniesta

PSG fans, have you encountered this yet?:

QMklPLR.png

p.s. guess what happened here

dakt

PSG fans, have you encountered this yet?:

QMklPLR.png

p.s. guess what happened here

Hard to blame him for that. His overall consistency, especially in the last season, was his greatest issue IMO.
In PSG I think he probably has more fuel or motivation and the fact that Ligue 1 is at least a bit easier league than LaLiga, benefits him well.
It will be interesting watching him react to ever increasing impact of Mbappe who is IMO, greater talent than Ney.

aaron101

I also think that he will be in Real Madrid in the next few years. It will be like taking a revenge against Barca even if he only had issues with the current board.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I believe Marca to be brainwashing its readers for a potential Neymar transfer to Real Madrid. See, he is a good guy, emotional, tears up easily. He didn't move to PSG for the money. Barto forced him out. Bullshit. I won't be surprised not one bit if this Real Madrid move really happens next summer.

Agreed.

Horatio

You're welcome
I also think that he will be in Real Madrid in the next few years. It will be like taking a revenge against Barca even if he only had issues with the current board.

I am not even convinced Neymar had issues with the club. He doesn't seem like a player that would get involved in the clubs politics.
He's probably an opportunist and mentioned he had problems with the club to make it seem he had an excuse beside money to leave for PSG.

aaron101

I am not even convinced Neymar had issues with the club. He doesn't seem like a player that would get involved in the clubs politics.
He's probably an opportunist and mentioned he had problems with the club to make it seem he had an excuse beside money to leave for PSG.

Well, I think he had both.

ricknattery

I believe Marca to be brainwashing its readers for a potential Neymar transfer to Real Madrid. See, he is a good guy, emotional, tears up easily. He didn't move to PSG for the money. Barto forced him out. Bullshit. I won't be surprised not one bit if this Real Madrid move really happens next summer.

No way the move will happen next year unless RM is ready to pay no less than 300 million and maybe not even then. PSG doesnt need cash, they will never lose the best player available in the market after only one year

Windhook

No way the move will happen next year unless RM is ready to pay no less than 300 million and maybe not even then. PSG doesnt need cash, they will never lose the best player available in the market after only one year

Some media reported that Neymar's new release clause was set again at 222 million. Also some Catalan journalists suggest that Papa Perez is obsessed with signing Neymar. If that happens it will be the perfect comics scenario. You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.:lol:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans