Neymar Jr. - v5

Ritchie

Nah. Won't be anywhere near good for Real in 3 years. He peaked at 22 and will go Ronaldinho route. Only, Ronaldinho will forever remain Barca and Brazil legend who won everything with both teams and was World's best player.

I don't think he's got the mentality to be the best and certainly hasn't got the mentality to stay the best.

Robinho could be another comparison. Starred in Brazil as a youngster, signed for Real Madrid, did well enough without ever setting the world on fire. Left to a new money club and faded. At least Ronaldinho did it the right way around. You don't leave Barcelona for the French league while supposedly entering the peak of your career.

Xaviniesta

He played so selfish yesterday. Those types of games you'd get frustrated for him not passing the ball. Really glad we don't have a player who does that anymore

Horatio

You're welcome
He won't go to Real. Forget transfer clause, success etc. PSG will simply double his salary if they want to keep him. They'll probably throw in a prive jet. Real won't be able to match it.

Last edited:

Nothanks

It's only been a couple of months since he's joined PSG and already developing so much drama..
I hear now more of his controversies and rumors than his actual play in the club.

I miss his skills here but i definitely do not miss the distractions

Givenchy

It's only been a couple of months since he's joined PSG and already developing so much drama..
I hear now more of his controversies and rumors than his actual play in the club.

I miss his skills here but i definitely do not miss the distractions

tbh he was always respectful here. Messi and Suarez kept him in line and he had respect for them and the likes of Xavi, Iniesta etc but since hes left the diva has come out of him which he showed back in his days at Santos. I think it was inevitable there would be drama it was a huge transfer. must feel pretty shit for the likes of Cavani, Pastore and co to again have to sacrifice their play for the golden boy. Cavani played 2nd fiddle for Ibra long enough and if PSG hadn't bought Neymar he'd be the one leading the team this season.

I predict Neymar being there for atleast 4 years. numerous players and managers will be fired due to Neymar being unhappy. it would be pretty hilarious if Neyney and daddy Ney cucked Nasser like they did Barto :lol:

Nothanks

Respectful for his standard, yes but not for ours

Neymar was the sole reason for many teams starting fights with us..
the drama with him inevitably missing around his sisters birthday/contract issues etc... him picking a fight with alba.. just so many memories of him being a distraction.

Givenchy

Respectful for his standard, yes but not for ours

Neymar was the sole reason for many teams starting fights with us..
the drama with him inevitably missing around his sisters birthday/contract issues etc... him picking a fight with alba.. just so many memories of him being a distraction.

true thats a fair point, especially the birthday shit but on a dressing room level imo he was respectful and kept his ego in check.

that Marca article is bs. it was Neymar himself who wanted to leave, papa Ney suggested he stay. by doing that the other day the media will have a field day with him now, like vultures.

xXKonan

It's Marca so I assume they are trying to paint us being the bad guys in all of this and it was our decision to sell Ney.

It's obvious what really happen.

-Neymar's dad and Ney himself were heavily interested in a move for a number of reasons.

-More money

-A chance at leading your own team and being the main guy like Messi is for us

-A great location in Paris.

-Some good friends are already at the club making blending in much easier.

- a chance at winning more personal awards like the Ballon D'or.

I mean It's pretty simple on why Neymar left, I don't get these dumb conspiracies or rumors saying that he wanted to stay here all along but he was forced out! etc. Nothing wrong with the reasons why he left no one should have expected for Ney to stay long term.

My only issue is the whole timing of it. We got fucked because on how late Ney decided to up and leave and it left us in a pretty bad spot because we didn't have a lot of time to get a deal done to replace him. We got lucky with Dembele but due to the timing of it we were forced to fork over 150 Mil for him. and it was to late to get Coutinho as Liverpool wouldn't have gotten a better replacement in time.

El Flaco

Cantona on Neymar's transfer: 'When you're 25 years old and played for Barca, what are you doing in Ligue 1 playing against Amiens & Guingamp?'

Windhook

I believe Marca to be brainwashing its readers for a potential Neymar transfer to Real Madrid. See, he is a good guy, emotional, tears up easily. He didn't move to PSG for the money. Barto forced him out. Bullshit. I won't be surprised not one bit if this Real Madrid move really happens next summer.

Nothanks

Lol in what world are you living in, Neymar is not leaving PSG unless PSG wants to sell him, which they wont.
PSG will just throw him another huge contract in 2 or 3 years and he'll pull a massive verrati and say he is happy blahblahblah

Home of Barca Fans