Neymar Jr. - v5

Devils

http://www.sport-english.com/en/new...ies-about-paris-saint-german-fallouts-6415646

giphy.gif

Cry over media stories brehs.

Horatio

You're welcome
Last edited:
Marcelo’s blog said he was second guessing his move to PSG and that he missed his son. Perhaps you should try reading the article next time.

Taken from Marcelo's blog post:

On the chance to go to Real Madrid, it will be a year of speculation and it is impossible to say until it happens or not. The assumption is logical: a great player, 25, has three or four wants a change of scenery again who would have money to hire him?

The truth is that Neymar has never closed the door to Real Madrid. I never said I would not play in the club of the capital for his love of Barcelona. Not a Puyol, Xavi or Messi. It is a player "normal" and choose their future without a club for life. Today is the PSG, we will see tomorrow.

He doesn't say he's going to leave PSG anytime soon, but he certainly does mention the fact Neymar may be open to a move to Madrid in a couple years time.

Perhaps you should try reading the article next time?

Jair Ventura

Taken from Marcelo's blog post:

He doesn't say he's going to leave PSG anytime soon, but he certainly does mention the fact Neymar may be open to a move to Madrid in a couple years time.

Perhaps you should try reading the article next time?

Literally, right there in bold font it says SPECULATION, as it’s been ASSUMED that RM is the only other club that can afford him should he want out. I understand you’re desperate for any bit of information that paints PSG & Neymar in a negative light, but at least read what you’re quoting.

Literally, right there in bold font it says SPECULATION, as it’s been ASSUMED that RM is the only other club that can afford him should he want out. I understand you’re desperate for any bit of information that paints PSG & Neymar in a negative light, but at least read what you’re quoting.

I never said Neymar was certain to leave PSG and the people who said that certainly were wrong, but maybe you should reread my post again:

Neymar MAY be open to a move to Madrid in a couple years time.

The point still stands that Neymar is unhappy at PSG and MAY look for an alternative option in a couple years according to Marcelo.

Stop blatantly misrepresenting what everyone else is saying.

Mitchell1978

Maybe there's truth to it but maybe not, catalan and spanish sportpress probably shouldn't be trusted to much right now concerning Neymar as there's an agenda there.

Home of Barca Fans