Neymar Jr. - v5

Horatio

You're welcome
Hilarious to see Madridista's all of a sudden support Neymar now that he is an ex-Barcelona player. This is what I am noticing on another board at least.

Givenchy

No, I haven’t. Have you got tired of being bothered by someone you don’t know, and never will?

I'm not bothered, don't give yourself that much credit. just don't understand why you bother posting here after multiple bans only to come back with more confrontational shit, surely its more fun to mock Barca on a PSG forum?

Neymar just denied all the rumors. Never did that with those PSG rumors though, but yea, you’re right, mate.

Yea because Neymar would come out in public and say that he's unhappy at PSG, the club he's going to be at for at least the next few years. All that would do is cause more unrest and make the rest of his time there a living hell. He didn't deny any of the Barca exit rumors because he was clearly planning on leaving the club soon. Don't be so naive.

I posted the article from his blog, those words came straight from Marcelo Bechler's own mouth (who happens to be very reliable regarding information on Neymar); he didn't say any of the information on there was wrong, but rather some football rumor accounts on Twitter were misquoting what he said.

I gather you don't work with facts well, eh?

Jair Ventura

Yea because Neymar would come out in public and say that he's unhappy at PSG, the club he's going to be at for at least the next few years. All that would do is cause more unrest and make the rest of his time there a living hell. He didn't deny any of the Barca exit rumors because he was clearly planning on leaving the club soon. Don't be so naive.

I posted the article from his blog, those words came straight from Marcelo Bechler's own mouth (who happens to be very reliable regarding information on Neymar); he didn't say any of the information on there was wrong, but rather some football rumor accounts on Twitter were misquoting what he said.

I gather you don't work with facts well, eh?

You’re right, PSG is falling apart. All down hill from here.

Jair Ventura

I'm not bothered, don't give yourself that much credit. just don't understand why you bother posting here after multiple bans only to come back with more confrontational shit, surely its more fun to mock Barca on a PSG forum?

If you haven’t noticed I only post in the other players section of the forum, because I watch a lot of football and enjoy identifying and discussing developing players. I do appreciate your concern though.

You’re right, PSG is falling apart. All down hill from here.

Can you tell me where exactly in my post I insinuated that? You do straw man really well, probably the best I've seen on here.

You're losing the plot, log off here for a couple days, weeks, preferably ever and get your head sorted.

I've only sort this sort of blatant misrepresentation and manipulation of another's arguments in politics before, you should get into it sometime, you would fair well.

Alik

Neymar just denied all the rumors. Never did that with those PSG rumors though, but yea, you’re right, mate.

Funny, how you trust Marcelo Belcher for somethings and not others :lol:

True or not, Neymar would be stupid to admit it publicly. Marcelo Belcher also doesn't dispute that Neymar won't admit it publicly.

Jair Ventura

Funny, how you trust Marcelo Belcher for somethings and not others :lol:

True or not, Neymar would be stupid to admit it publicly. Marcelo Belcher also doesn't dispute that Neymar won't admit it publicly.

I just posted a tweet from Marcelo. You should try to keep up.

Jair Ventura

Can you tell me where exactly in my post I insinuated that? You do straw man really well, probably the best I've seen on here.

You're losing the plot, log off here for a couple days, weeks, preferably ever and get your head sorted.

I've only sort this sort of blatant misrepresentation and manipulation of another's arguments in politics before, you should get into it sometime, you would fair well.

Ok. Thank you for the advice.

Alik

If you saw the tweet, why are you asking me if I trust him on something’s and not others when I never criticized or questioned his report?

Well, okay. When you post "well, that didn't last long" in response to said report, as if it somehow was debunked, you can see how one might think so.

Glad we can all agree :)

Home of Barca Fans