Neymar Jr. - v5

xXKonan

https://en.as.com/en/2017/10/26/football/1509034293_394401.html

According to Dugarry, Neymar was doing unneccessary things with the ball far away from goal, "He was systematically provoking them. Always rolling the ball on with the sole of his boot and waiting for opponents 45 metres from goal. It's absolutely useless! Where is the Neymar from the first game where he gave the ball with the first or the second touch, the one that moved and accelerated play?" Dugarry continued.

Finally, Dugarry came to the conclusion that Neymar was unbearable to watch on Sunday against Marseille. "On Sunday, he was unbearable! To enjoy with him is very compicated. This is not the Balón d'Or Neymar that we all imagine. He played like he was in the garden with his friends, and he didn't see his teammates either. It was the worst game he has played that I have seen," Dugarry said.

<section>
</section>
I mean did these guys start watching him when he just started playing for PSG?

One of Ney's biggest flaws was his inconsistency at times. at his best he's without a doubt top 3-4 in the world, but he can be extremely frustrating when things aren't going the way we would expect. when things aren't going well he will try and do everything on his own and try to make things happen but sadly at times it never worked.

I pretty much accepted he will probably never go a full season without a dip in form at some point. I remember those 2-3 months messi was out during the 2015/16 that was the best Neymar I have seen. He and Suarez were on fire and leading us to glory.

Sadly his form dipped during the second half of the season and never quite got that form back.

Lutece FC

He was good sunday. One of the best on the pitch despite being assaulted every 5 minutes by Marseilles players and this idiot refeere...

henias

No. You keep changing your stance and also ignored my question to rank the reasons from most to less about why he is fouled so much.

1. He has a much greater tendency to fall down upon contact. (That by no means is a dive. Dive is when opponent doesnt touch him and he simulates. Football is still a contact sport and referee makes the judge whether is a foul, regardless genuine or not, in such cases 90% of the time players do get the foul)
2. He is lightweight.
3. He may have provoked opponents, which makes them want to have a go at him, but not majority of the players are like that.
4. Nothing really significantly suggests that he has a unique kind of dribbling that particularly attracts late tackles. Many dribblers do suffer alot frm late challenge, whether is it light or hard challenges

Of course, he is a very good dribbler, but he falls very easily, whether genuine or not, it can be hard to tell. But the number of times he falls on average per match is slightly above the norm so, this raises abit of doubt. So it could be attributed to the above reasons.

Last edited:

Neymessi

1. He has a much greater tendency to fall down upon contact. (That by no means is a dive. Dive is when opponent doesnt touch him and he simulates. Football is still a contact sport and referee makes the judge whether is a foul, regardless genuine or not, in such cases 90% of the time players do get the foul)
2. He is lightweight.
3. He may have provoked opponents, which makes them want to have a go at him, but not majority of the players are like that.
4. Nothing really significantly suggests that he has a unique kind of dribbling that particularly attracts late tackles. Many dribblers do suffer alot frm late challenge, whether is it light or hard challenges

Of course, he is a very good dribbler, but he falls very easily, whether genuine or not, it can be hard to tell. But the number of times he falls on average per match is slightly above the norm so, this raises abit of doubt. So it could be attributed to the above reasons.

The reasons are fair enough.

Why did you then have a go at me in the first place?

DNT_sdvXUAAW0_u.jpg:small

Kohe321

Isn't his son kind of old to be sitting on his lap? :lol:

By the way, I don't think there exists a picture of Suarez off-duty where he doesn't drink mate.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
From MD:

The television program 'La Porteria' of Betevé revealed that "the Brazilian regrets having left Barca".
They say that "The footballer is dissatisfied with Emery and his methods."
'La Porteria' also points out that not only the player would be unhappy in the Parisian capital. "The environment of the player is not comfortable in Paris."

Home of Barca Fans