Neymar Jr. - v5

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Neymar asks UEFA to expel Barcelona from Champions League over £23m debt

https://sports.naij.com/1129182-ney...celona-champions-league-23m-debt.html#1129182

UEFA: So what was your case again?
Neymar: Barça didn't pay my loyalty bonus.
UEFA: What was the bonus for, again?
Neymar: Loyalty
UEFA: ��

It would be so funny if UEFA decides to inquire his move to PSG instead and punishes them for the alleged breach of fair play rules.

The club would not be too pleaased with him any more and the Qataris would not hesitate to screw him up the arse :p

Messi983

PSG didn't do anything wrong, why would they be punished? :p

Anyway, about that story from previous page I actually wouldn't be surprised if Ney and especially his dad would report Barça to UEFA. But I don't think they really believed Barça would be expeled from CL. It was more likely just to put pressure on Bartomeu so they'd get their money. I don't expect this is over. They love money and will do anything to get their 26M. I just hope Barça won't give up. Loyalty bonus is called loyalty for a reason. Neymar wasn't loyal so he doesn't deserve that money.

xXKonan

735.gif

That's petty asf.

FCBfan22

Who does this fuck think he is? He is crying because of the LOYALITY bonus. Pathetic. I really hope that his crying gets P$G into trouble.

Givenchy

embarrassing stuff from Neymar which really shows his true character; still great 'friends' with Messi and Suarez and then goes and asks Uefa to ban their club from the CL. the less hes linked with us now the better, hes got his circus in Paris now. im not even bitter, suprised or mad anymore, its tiresome at this stage

Lutece FC

embarrassing stuff from Neymar which really shows his true character; still great 'friends' with Messi and Suarez and then goes and asks Uefa to ban their club from the CL. the less hes linked with us now the better, hes got his circus in Paris now. im not even bitter, suprised or mad anymore, its tiresome at this stage

Come on man, you know thatg the UEFA ban is just legal stuff from Lawyers, not serious stuff...

PSG didn't do anything wrong, why would they be punished? :p

Anyway, about that story from previous page I actually wouldn't be surprised if Ney and especially his dad would report Barça to UEFA. But I don't think they really believed Barça would be expeled from CL. It was more likely just to put pressure on Bartomeu so they'd get their money. I don't expect this is over. They love money and will do anything to get their 26M. I just hope Barça won't give up. Loyalty bonus is called loyalty for a reason. Neymar wasn't loyal so he doesn't deserve that money.

It's pretty simple: if they are not legally entitled to the money according to the terms of the contract, then we should under no circumstances cave and give it to them. If they didn't fulfill their end of the contract, there is no reason for us to fulfill ours.

If they are, it's our own fault and we should give it to the slimy cunts before they take even more money from us.

If there is a clear basis for denying them the money, then I am glad we are doing so.

Last edited:

Neymessi

If this really is true then this is very very shitty from him. I could understand him suing barto but calling barca to be disqualified where his very good friends are?

Very pathetic if true.

FinBarcelonafan

This. I'm glad he is gone. Good footballer and entertaining, but I'm really starting to get sick of his character. I always hated his leach father and his buddies.

Stoichkov1

If this really is true then this is very very shitty from him. I could understand him suing barto but calling barca to be disqualified where his very good friends are?

Very pathetic if true.

It is true indeed.
The sooner you realize he's only a spoiled brat with no morals, the better.

Home of Barca Fans