DKJrnCeUEAAXlpL.jpg:large

World Press: "Neymar steps out of Messi's shadow."

Yeah Right!

BBZ8800

Neymar's effect and Ney-curse:

1. a world prior to 2013:
-- Barca dominating La liga and Champions league all the time
-- Real playes like a crap both in La liga and a Champions league
-- Real were losers and chokers, often losing La liga in matches against weaker teams

2. Barca buying Neymar in a summer of 2013:
-- Barca starting to play weaker in La liga than before Neymar
-- Real turning into an unbeatable machine with steal-mental strength in La liga and Champions league, winning 3 CLs in Neymar's 4 years at Barca
-- during spring of 2016 and season 2016/17 with Zidane and Neymar, Real won 15 points more than Barca and Real scoring 10s of late winners, goals from corners and headers after crosses whenever they needed it in key moments

3. Neymar leaving Barca in a summer of 2017:
-- Barca already at +7 points after only 5 rounds, and Real losing their luck and magic in 90th minute
-- Real already played bad in 3 home matches, and hit numerous posts in the final 10 minutes (Kroos a few matches ago, Carvajal and Bale yesterday)
-- if Ney's curse is true, Real won't win a CL in upcoming years :lol:

Ney-magic and Ney-curse :neymar:
:barcascarf:

Last edited:

Devils

[tw]910851456730910721[/tw]

Emery: "The first person in charge of the penalties is Cavani, and Neymar, is the second one".

LGI4GlR.gif

Windhook

Sounds good but no doubt Emery is on the departure list, just as Cavani. Qatar FC is turning into a Brazilian whorehouse.

El Flaco

[tw]910832963184680962[/tw]

Dani Alves responds to Diego Forlan: "I don't know what game you all saw but I did not take the ball away from my teammate they took it from me"

[tw]910833463091220488[/tw]

"And just so you know, the last PSG free kick goal was scored by me... so shut the fuck up and stop using my name for controversy."

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Neymar's effect and Ney-curse:

1. a world prior to 2013:
-- Barca dominating La liga and Champions league all the time
-- Real playes like a crap both in La liga and a Champions league
-- Real were losers and chokers, often losing La liga in matches against weaker teams

2. Barca buying Neymar in a summer of 2013:
-- Barca starting to play weaker in La liga than before Neymar
-- Real turning into an unbeatable machine with steal-mental strength in La liga and Champions league, winning 3 CLs in Neymar's 4 years at Barca
-- during spring of 2016 and season 2016/17 with Zidane and Neymar, Real won 15 points more than Barca and Real scoring 10s of late winners, goals from corners and headers after crosses whenever they needed it in key moments

3. Neymar leaving Barca in a summer of 2017:
-- Barca already at +7 points after only 5 rounds, and Real losing their luck and magic in 90th minute
-- Real already played bad in 3 home matches, and hit numerous posts in the final 10 minutes (Kroos a few matches ago, Carvajal and Bale yesterday)
-- if Ney's curse is true, Real won't win a CL in upcoming years :lol:

Ney-magic and Ney-curse :neymar:
:barcascarf:

I agree. The Treble and Double in between meant nothing.

BarçaBarça

I agree. The Treble and Double in between meant nothing.

It's like they don't even count. MSN in 2014/2015 was something history-making-level of greatness. But it is all forgotten now, it seems.
Not to defend Neymar right now, I'm still bitter he left too, and want him and PSG to lose, but it's dumb to neglect some of our greatest years in terms of trophies..

El Flaco

It's like they don't even count. MSN in 2014/2015 was something history-making-level of greatness. But it is all forgotten now, it seems.
Not to defend Neymar right now, I'm still bitter he left too, and want him and PSG to lose, but it's dumb to neglect some of our greatest years in terms of trophies..

That treble was also one of the factors on why Bartomeu won the elections in 2015.

mark1nhu

That treble was also one of the factors on why Bartomeu won the elections in 2015.

And 9 out of 10 Barça fans would not want things to be different if suddenly a time machine was invented.

I hate this board by the guts, but the treble season itself pays every pain from the last 12 months. I can patiently wait this board to get kicked out on the next elections, then Barça get rid of these clowns and rebuild itself while the treble will be forever in our history books.

Home of Barca Fans