Neymar Jr. - v5

mark1nhu

Ironically the video you posted has only one goal shot from outside the box. 2 if you count the freekick.

Bad choice of video but on top of my head I can remember undeniable long shot goals against Elche, River Plate and PSG. All beautiful.

There were others some could say do not qualify as "long shots" and obviously there were the free kicks.

Anyway, that beyond the matter. Clemente would still be wrong and still ridiculing himself if Neymar had scored only once.

Givenchy

[tw]906857370327928832[/tw]

that makes no sense :lol: played on many big stages - no ballon d'or. go to a shit league with zero big games apart from the CL and suddenly he'll prove hes the best in the world :facepalm1:

should of gone to the PL if he wanted to cement his legacy in club football. the marketing and hype alone would raise even his profile

JamDav1982

that makes no sense :lol: played on many big stages - no ballon d'or. go to a shit league with zero big games apart from the CL and suddenly he'll prove hes the best in the world :facepalm1:

should of gone to the PL if he wanted to cement his legacy in club football. the marketing and hype alone would raise even his profile

He has more chance of it if PSG can win than he does winning with Barca as Messi will always be seen as the best player. Which he would be.

5ergio_Busquets

He isn't wrong at all. You need to stop with your really juvenile insults and embarassing yourself.

Where did I insult him? It's obvious from his posts that he is fanboy of Moneymar, so I'm just suggesting some suitable names for him.
And are you his lawyer or something? Or are you another fanboy of the traitor?

Neymessi

Where did I insult him? It's obvious from his posts that he is fanboy of Moneymar, so I'm just suggesting some suitable names for him.
And are you his lawyer or something? Or are you another fanboy of the traitor?

With the past year trends, it will be enough for him to secure the bdor if he wins CL. Nothing wrong in that at all.

I don't know about him but you definitely are a hater or something looking at how you keep bashing people who are saying logical things. And you have still not stopped with that shitty banter that anyone who praises him becomes a fan of him and should join PSG. Are you 10?

5ergio_Busquets

With the past year trends, it will be enough for him to secure the bdor if he wins CL. Nothing wrong in that at all.

I don't know about him but you definitely are a hater or something looking at how you keep bashing people who are saying logical things. And you have still not stopped with that shitty banter that anyone who praises him becomes a fan of him and should join PSG. Are you 10?

I don't care about the traitor, so don't talk to me about him and his bd'or ambitions.
Moneymar is a traitor and a fraud who disrespected the club and the fans. He doesn't deserve any respect from any real Barca fan.

Neymessi

I don't care about the traitor, so don't talk to me about him and his bd'or ambitions.
Moneymar is a traitor and a fraud who disrespected the club and the fans. He doesn't deserve any respect from any real Barca fan.

No one even talked about him being a traitor etc. Thats not what is being argued here. You lost your shit when people call neymar a great player which he is, and you also lost your shit when someone said CL will be enough for him to win bdor.

You are indeed 10.

Home of Barca Fans