Neymar Jr. - v5

jairzinho

We're going to have to break the bank to replace this money grubber. According to Dani Alves it was Neymar who convinced him to join PSG in the first place. And that was since in June. So clearly they were planning to jump ship long before the media caught wind of it in July. The only holdup was he wanted to get the 24m before sauntering off. Not because he couldn't make his mind up. Bunch of BS. Now the club is in a predicament where teams are unwilling to part ways with their players so late in the season.

Last edited:

Raketa10

We're going to have to break the bank to replace this money grubber. According to Dani Alves it was Neymar who convinced him to join PSG in the first place. And that was since in July. So clearly they were planning to jump ship long before the media caught wind of it in August. The only holdup was he wanted to get the 24m before sauntering off. Not because he couldn't make his mind up. Bunch of BS. Now the club is in a predicament where teams are unwilling to part ways with their players so late in the season.

Of course it was planned waaaay before July...

jamrock

I wonder if he had a crazy buyout like 1B and the club had to negotiate his sale, how much they would really get, given that Barca historical have never been good at sell players.

Maybe 121m.

They should have known neymar was going to leave at some point, messi is the exception to top players staying at 1 club, I bet they learn from this now & start putting bugger clause in contracts, hence admitting that this is one more thing that they are dumb as hell with.

jamrock

Jamdav 100% as a rosell poster his is house somewhere, We all know this.

Jamdav is the night in Monty Python, who this is but a scratch, when it comes to rosell and is broad.

Trafalgar

tbh I'm torn by this since PSG is my 2nd team in Europe, atleast I'm kinda relieved he went to PSG and not another team (RM, MU, chelshit)

JackaL

The other long post shows the kind of irony of Neymar's European saga. Rosell signed him with all the tricks you can imagine, Qatar Foundation and Airways sponsored this team for years, Rosell has to resign, Neymar goes to Qatar's PSG in 2017.

Yannik

Made sense fron Barca's perspective. Tebas was the only one who wanted to drag this out, and it wasn't even any of his business. Imagine we'd still be in this saga and Barca is unable to plan for replacements as long as it isn't settled.

Home of Barca Fans