Neymar Jr. - v5

Jair Ventura

The fuck are you talking about?

Let us know when you manage to pull your head out of Naser ass.

Talking about Barca supporters claiming it was Neymar's father that pushed for the move to PSG. I've read countless hate messages and or insults aimed at Neymar Sr. during this saga.

MessiNeymar

Talking about Barca supporters claiming it was Neymar's father that pushed for the move to PSG. I've read countless hate messages and or insults aimed at Neymar Sr. during this saga.

You really going to believe Neymar and his family :lol: you will see what they will do to you in 2-3 years when he wants a new "challenge".

You better be prepared to renew that contract every 6months

JamDav1982

You seem like the type of troll cunt that decides to follow a club like PSG.

Fits you well.

Hazard

Glad Neymar cleared up his father's name. That was a very heartfelt video & message he gave. Although money was definitely a huge factor seems like he definitely left to escape Messi's shadow.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Very happy Neymar and his father are killing Barca supporters narratives. Neymar went against his will to join PSG, a challenge he himself sought out. Now it's time to build his legend.

LOL If you believe that I have some diamonds to sell you.

JamDav1982

Jesus Christ you two arguing over nothing. You are smarter than that.

One of us is smart enough to realise Neymar is biggest transfer PSG have made and the type of player they have dreamed of for variety of reasons.

Other one is just full of shit.

Jair Ventura

Really now? Where did you hear that? How would they be able to spend 350m for 2 players in one window? Oh maybe some kind of Quatari marketing agency suddenly becomes 200m per year sponsor...

Paris United was the first to report than Mbappe wanted to leave Monaco. Said report mentioned that he and his entourages preference is PSG but that Monaco closed the door for now. I don't know how they'll finance the deal, but if the rumors about Neymar paying his own clause with funds from being a WC ambassador are true, then PSG's entire budget is still intact.

spark

Oh cmon, you dont truly believe that senior wanted him to stay. His dad probably got a shit load of hate messages, maybe even threats, because everyone knows what a greedy old fuck he is, so Ney mar is just trying to protect him in a way, which is a nice gesture from son to father, he may even fool some people like we are witnessing here.

Or the father knows that Nasser will never let him leave and he'll be stuck in France for 6 years.

Home of Barca Fans