Neymar Jr. - v5

kattanib

I would totally accept some kind of a negotiation between the clubs but at this point I feel the bridge has been burned.

I would totally accept Draxler+Rabiot+150 mil for Neymar. Not a bad deal for both clubs.

If both teams put emotions and pride aside, most of the issues could easily be solved by Barcelona being a bridge ... PSG can find buyers to the expensive players they want to dispose; add these players as part of the Neymar deal; let the buyers buy from Barcelona

kattanib

Lol if we think about it, someone is going to be fucked by this deal.

Say we get a replacement .. that leaves even less time for the team that we took our new player from to find a replacement .. and so on

The Dominos are falling

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Do you think bringing Alexis back would be a good move? I don't think he would be as expensive as our other targets, is still young and knows the club and players already... Also, he is more likely to accept some bench minutes that can be given to Deulofeu...

Then we can splash more money to sign an actual starting CM, no?

Nothanks

why is alexis more likely to give bench minutes to deulofeu than someone else? he can be a undisputed starter and star player at any other club really.
he left the club because he asked to, doubt he'll be coming back happily.

Sterlingfan2000

This deal will costs half a Billion Dollar. Just let that sink in.

500.000.000 for a Guy who just kicks a fking Ball!!!!! Football is officialy gone mad

ronniecro

this is dragging too long,time is running,season is starting soon,not just for us but for other clubs obviously,no top club will be open for sale one of their main players,whether it is coutinho,dybala or dembele,there is no time to negotiate a deal except we throw out 150m at once
this is all heading towards panic buy of someone like di maria at the end of transfer window

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
why is alexis more likely to give bench minutes to deulofeu than someone else? he can be a undisputed starter and star player at any other club really.
he left the club because he asked to, doubt he'll be coming back happily.

More likely than Neymar, I meant, or less likely to throw a hissy fit than Neymar... It's just a thought, though, trying to consider all the options...

Julien

What is Tebas' ground for rejecting this deal? A release clause is designed to be met, right?

Get out of the way and let us complete this ASAP.

338a74ab74232db334d3e7d9568e12976489a498c0b5377315828d4ed7fac553.jpg

Apparently nothing. Dude is just scared that it will become a trend, and that Messi, and Ronaldo could be bought out too according to AS who interviewed him.

I don't think it will stop PSG. It's like saying "there's a release clause but it was not meant to be activated".

With the army of lawyers that Neymar, and PSG have, if it's the only ground that Tebas has, it will only drag us out till the end of august, and we will lose Neymar anyways.

At this point, just accept the deal, and buy Dembele, and Coutinho, please.

Julien

Also Tebas seems to totally ignore that a buy out clause is nothing if a player doesn't want to leave.

City could have triggered Messi's clause (300M) but didn't. We don't know, but maybe they actually asked Messi, and Messi said No because his a cule through, and through. Actually, knowing how much Pep likes Messi, It's kind of sure Pep actually asked if Messi was open to the idea, but I would bet Messi said No, even to Pep.

The problem we have is that Neymar wants to leave.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Still hoping for this to be completed this week. I am so ready for him to be unveiled next Monday at Parc des Princes.

clemente

Sanchez is a starter in literally any team in the world, for me best EPL player, we would be lucky if we could use him

Home of Barca Fans