Neymar Jr. - v5

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Advise: don't watch him then.
Watch Ronaldo or Levandovski.

Why would he? He's a Barca fan more than majority of people here. Not a player fan like few active posters in this thread either.

People are rightfully frustrated with Neymar's performances in last year or so.

Potroh

Topic is about neymar, he has skills but not a brain, how many balls he give away for 2-3 good things that he do, question is, is it worth it?

He has been giving away exactly as many balls as Messi does... It's the fate of dribblers...

vlad

He has been giving away exactly as many balls as Messi does... It's the fate of dribblers...

Messi did give away few balls, not normal for him and we can say its not his standard match, neymar at his best give away balls and that is a problem, its something that its part of his game, and neymar was not at his best for a while

Okay, i have to admit im typical ney hater, i would change him for pedro in a heartbeat, best player for exploiting empty spaces, not a dribbler pure worker

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe penalty he scored will restore his confidence. For Barca sake, I hope he does turn it around this year.

Horatio

You're welcome
Why would he? He's a Barca fan more than majority of people here. Not a player fan like few active posters in this thread either.

People are rightfully frustrated with Neymar's performances in last year or so.

Just based on this post I am almost willing to bet my account Vlad is from Croatia.

Horatio

You're welcome
Didnt we all chat last summer for Copa America. You must have been there when we talked about summer and beaches.

Ahh you're right. We did. But I don't think vlad has posted in a while then. I truly had forgotten just now.

Home of Barca Fans