Neymar Jr. - v5

Jair Ventura

I don't disagree with anything said here about PSG, but you already thought Paris was terrible so how does that preclude the EPL from being bad also?

Signing Neymar and one of Seri or Danilo Pereira will go a long way in helping PSG advance further in the UCL. After they replace Emery next summer they'll be ready to compete with anyone in Europe.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I don't disagree with anything said here about PSG, but you already thought Paris was terrible so how does that preclude the EPL from being bad also?

Signing Neymar and one of Seri or Danilo Pereira will go a long way in helping PSG advance further in the UCL. After they replace Emery next summer they'll be ready to compete with anyone in Europe.

Not true. What if y'all replace him with another half-wit manager? Imagine you get Benitez or something.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think Pep will take over a NT after the City gig and retire.

Would be interesting to see him in Italy at one of the Milan clubs.

weloveyuner

I don't see why this is taking so long. Either PSG pay the buyout clause, 222 million, or go fuck themselves. We have absolutely no reason to bargain. We hold all the cards.

behindbrowneyes

I don't see why this is taking so long. Either PSG pay the buyout clause, 222 million, or go fuck themselves. We have absolutely no reason to bargain. We hold all the cards.

They have to wait so that Neymar Sr. can get his 26 million loyalty bonus from us.

If latest rumours are true P$G will sign Neymar FOR FREE.

Interlop

They can't. France count that as salary and they can't give the player more than 10% upwards. The only ways they cwn get Neymar is by negotiating with Barca and paying the transfer fee or by getting payed by Qatar ( which is how they'll do it).

weloveyuner

They can't. France count that as salary and they can't give the player more than 10% upwards. The only ways they cwn get Neymar is by negotiating with Barca and paying the transfer fee or by getting payed by Qatar ( which is how they'll do it).

France count the buyout clause as salary? How the fuck does that make sense?

Richard.H

That's so strange and creates such a weird dynamic with the team. I feel disgusted by all this. I want a clean house next year. No more of this board and no more board members who have traces of Neymar

Home of Barca Fans