Neymar Jr. - v5

^^ Sorry, I thought it was a synonymous.

he does, but he doesn't have to make public statements. you're painting alves and the larger brazilian player population as victims. stop it. they're multi-millionaires with over the top, silly instagram accounts. they don't need your or my sympathy.

A. Of course he should make statements, it'll help him. He isn't doing this to hurt barcelonas Fans, he's doing this so he can win more titles and more money and play alongside a friend.

Larger brazilian population? WTF? :lol:

I'm not painting anyone as victims, mate. You're the one mad for nothing. As a fan you should not hate Alves, you should hate the morons who dumped him.

KingLeo10

A. Of course he should make statements, it'll help him. He isn't doing this to hurt barcelonas Fans, he's doing this so he can win more titles and more money and play alongside a friend.

Larger brazilian population? WTF? :lol:

I'm not painting anyone as victims, mate. You're the one mad for nothing. As a fan you should not hate Alves, you should hate the morons who dumped him.

larger brazilian player population. please read fully before attempting to belittle.

alves is a good player still but he isn't the difference maker he once was. there's no reason to hate the board for letting him go. it's not like he beat real madrid in the CL final did he. if he did, we would be regretting it more.

He moved to a much worse team and put them in the finals.

Btw, I don't even like him. Never did. He's too offensive to play in a line of 4 defensively but the fact is that he's a legend he was the perfect #2 Barça could've dream of.

Barcilliant

You'd think Dani Alves would have a bit more loyalty towards the club. I know he's pissed with the board but shitting over the club is not the way to go.

Why the fuck is Valverde starting Neymar???? Is he hoping a RM player breaks his ankle or something?

This little prick I'd leaving the club. Bench him and start planning for the future.

R10Barney

You'd think Dani Alves would have a bit more loyalty towards the club. I know he's pissed with the board but shitting over the club is not the way to go.

Why the fuck is Valverde starting Neymar. Is he hoping a RM player breaks his ankle or something?

This little prick I'd leaving the club. Bench him and start planning for the future.
lol
where's PEPE when you need him, right? lol

CatalinR10

why do u people hope/think rm will break his legs , lol . He's doing them a huge favor by trashing Barca and leaving , they are happy for that.

[MENTION=1838]Barcilliant[/MENTION], according to some posts here Barto forced him to start Neymar. Prolly due to contractual obligations. I disagree Alves is being disloyal, tho. He'd be if he hadn't a stake in this. You gotta be loyal to yourself in order to be loyal to others otherwise you're just an hypocrite.

Home of Barca Fans