Neymar Jr. - v5

Lutece FC

If you get rid of FFP clubs such as p$G will not have to justify triggering the release clause of every star player in Europe to fill up their roster. Whoever has more money wins in the end. What kind of ugly world is that?

Are you fucking kidding me ? It was that since the creation of football/sport. Whoever has more money wins in the end. Real, Barca, AC Milan, Juventus, Inter, United. Poor owners ?

Can you publish the list of highest transfers in terms of money. Only rich clubs.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Are you fucking kidding me ? It was that since the creation of football/sport. Whoever has more money wins in the end. Real, Barca, AC Milan, Juventus, Inter, United. Poor owners ?

Can you publish the list of highest transfers in terms of money. Only rich clubs.

Yeah...except in your case PSG has the backing of a fucking state. Like Real with Franco almost. It's "money" on a different level you halfwit.

Zuti

It wasn't obviously too low. Nobody could have thought somebody would near double the world record fee so soon.

I never thought I would say this, but UEFA could benefit from a wage structure and financial system like the ones in American sports.

What I meant is that now its obvious that it was too low,any who, I dont see the point in dragging this saga even more, it will leave us with very little time to find a replacement for Neymar and other signings, just let him go, he would be booed for the entire season probably if he would stay after this.I'm sure PSG will find a way to manage not violating ffp, however shady their means would be.

Lutece FC

If we are denouncing p$g to UEFA, that means we are not negotiating with them right? Good.

It's not good for Barca. Better have a deal at 250 millions than 220 millions - 26 millions for Neymar Sr.

Barca will loose 50/55 Millions in the operation, Paris 80 millions because of taxes. An agreement is better for both parts.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Are you fucking kidding me? How you made your fortune is what matters. All those clubs you named did not rise because of having sugar daddies like p$fuckingG does. They are rich today because they were legitimately good on the pitch and attracted a lot of fans worldwide. If we get rid of FFP, clubs like p$fuckingG will receive unlimited funds from their sugar daddies wherever and they will buy all the star players and squeeze the world dry.

Make no mistake, if we get rid of the FFP, p$fuckingG will be the richest club in the world along with City.

Messi983

Objectively speaking, its not PSG's or UEFA's fault that Neymar's buyout clause was obviously too low. Dont understand how paying a buyout clause would be violating fair play, but then again we might not know all that is happening behind the scenes.

Paying a buyout clause is not violating FFP, other teams have done the same for players with much lower clauses (Vitolo, Fornals,...) this summer and they didn't break FFP rules because of that.

Paying a buyout clause when it's clear that money is coming from a 3rd party (QSI) and not from the buying club is violating FFP.

And I know you disagree with that but I'll say again that Neymar's clause was not too low and under normal circumstances no club should be able to pay it.

Raki13

The powers that run the game , and those in most boardrooms are corrupt and always have been , money now means more than anything else in modern society.

I am glad he's going , i would would have punted him long before now. Griezman and Verratti would be terrific signings and would put us on another level.

dakt

Hahhaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha comparing P$G to AC Milan and Mancheseter United. P$G was nowhere on the map when these clubs were founded. Without Arabs you are nothing. Nothing.

mssarm

Now every Spanish newspaper reports about this: Barca will denounce PSG to UEFA. Tebas will file complain independent from Barca(probably hated the fact that Barca is getting 220M cash). PSG has to bring 110M sales from the players by January 2018(which means blowout sales on certain PSG players,"everything must go type of deal").

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
It's not good for Barca. Better have a deal at 250 millions than 220 millions - 26 millions for Neymar Sr.

Barca will loose 50/55 Millions in the operation, Paris 80 millions because of taxes. An agreement is better for both parts.

Already explained to your fellow p$fuckingG fan before, we should rather lose that 30m than help p$fuckingG save. Principle matters more than money. If Barca is a club that weighs money more than principles then it will lose fans, at the end of the day that is bad business when you lose fans.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

Fuck off, I'd rather sit Neymar in the stands than negotiate with terrorist-backed clubs.

Are you fucking kidding me, the difference between a sponsorship with defined paymentsand being owned by QSI who can funnel endless funds is huge.

jairzinho

Why exactly are we complaining to Uefa right now?. Let's take the money and let PSG deal with the consequences afterwards. Isn't Tebas writing to Uefa already?. Let him take that up with them.

Acer

Barca trying to play dirty as they have do in back 1997 in the trasnfer of R9 form Barca to Inter.

At that time ended with a fine of 11 millions $ from the European Commission to Barca.
http://ricerca.repubblica.it/repubb...do-costera-caro-al-barcellona.html?ref=search

is in italian but you can translate.

If Psg buy Neymar for 222 milions with not break any ffp rule because Psg has 500 milions of incomping per year like City that has spend until now something like 240 milions of euro

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Why exactly are we complaining to Uefa right now?. Let's take the money and let PSG deal with the consequences afterwards. Isn't Tebas writing to Uefa already?. Let him take that up with them.

It's not about the money, it's about making a statement.

Home of Barca Fans