Neymar Jr. - v5

Julien

No worries, no way the Qataris will let this transfer fall through now, too much pride is at stake. They'd be willing to accept a CL ban if it meant getting Neymar. Their priority right now is to get Neymar and worry about the rest later.
The transfer is all but done. UEFA can't stop a transfer, they can only put up sanctions afterwards, and only at the end of the season.

Pini Zahavi got paid already, meaning it can't be stopped.

Julien

Great, time to get rid of the disease family. Fucking gold diggers
I'm sad he's leaving, but I'm sure he will put up the same antics at PSG. He, and his father will ruin them.

I'm just concerned that I'm not sure we will get a good replacement. I don't believe in Bartomeu.

I can't talk for here since I registered this week, but German, and French barca community don't believe in Bartomeu at all. Mostly everyone thinks he will waste the 220M.

Hidz

Let this be done already, so we can look for a good replacement.
And then we can wait for the CL round of 16 when we have to play PSG so Messi can show that we don't need Neymar to beat them (again and again).

In a certain way it's a shame that he is leaving, i really enjoyed him here.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I'm sad he's leaving, but I'm sure he will put up the same antics at PSG. He, and his father will ruin them.

I'm just concerned that I'm not sure we will get a good replacement. I don't believe in Bartomeu.

I can't talk for here since I registered this week, but German, and French barca community don't believe in Bartomeu at all. Mostly everyone thinks he will waste the 220M.

I share the same sentiment. However, he is leaving so we have no choice but hope the big wigs will have a rude awakening and have some common sense to buy players we actually need.

Welcome to this board by the way and Visca Barca!

Jadentheman

I am also sad he's leaving too. Whatever he was promised on the field he won't get or at least it won't be how he imagined it

Can't believe he's throwing away he's career by leaving a top 3 in the world team that he has a starting position in for a faux team with crap players overall.

xXKonan

Am I sad for losing a player like Neymar? Yeah but at least we don't have to deal with his entourage anymore.

No more having to deal with pathetic shitlords like Neymar Sr and Wagner Ribeiro.

springfield

Arkk

P$G are an embarassment. Doha? :lol: if and its a big if they have to sell players to raise 110m they are just destabilizing their team to bring in Neymar. once the Qatar bubble pops that club will be in deep shit. theres no way in hell after the US investigation into FIFA corruption that Qatar will host a world cup and more sanctions are being placed on the country as we speak. thank god we got rid of the Qatar Airways sponsor.. from Unicef to that :lol:

Julien

[tw]891292501046374400[/tw]
I posted about it in this page, and previous page.

I found the original source (RMC), and the spanish/barca fans reports of it are false, mainly because RMC is wrong on many things, and RMC doesn't provide any source to their claims.

Welcome to this board by the way and Visca Barca!
Thank you :) I registered because I needed to vent my anger :(

What would you think about Insigne filling that traitor shoes?
Not good enough?

Try dembele first at least...

Home of Barca Fans