Neymar Jr. - v5

raskolnikov

I'm going to make a poll with potential Neymar replacements.
Off the top of my mind (...and the ones who have been rumored here):
Coutinho
Dybala
Griezmann
Dembele
Mbappe
Hazard
Alexis S.
Thomas Lemar
Carrasco
Martial

Anyone else for the list?
I had not even thiught about buying back Alexis for 50m, our annual Arsenal transfer🤔

Trickykid

:lol:

[MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] will miss Neymar though, deep in his heart he knows that.

I'm also wondering who will be his "target" for his rants now. :valverde2:

Valverde and our midfield that wouldn't even make it at a relegation candidate at Segunda B...

Messi983

Coutinho
Dybala
Griezmann
Dembele
Mbappe
Hazard
Alexis S.
Thomas Lemar
Carrasco
Martial

Not really linked to us recently and don't think he's ready yet for Barça but really like his potential - Mikel Oyarzabal.

Trickykid

Not really linked to us recently and don't think he's ready yet for Barça but really like his potential - Mikel Oyarzabal.

Yeah, probably not exactly the profile our board is looking for, but I'll add him, if there's room in the poll. :)
I'm guessing Isco has an anti Barça clause in his contract? Anyone?

cro-man

What can you do about it though? Footballclubs have become huge business and billionaire toys. The gap will continue to increase.

Uefa should do their job.... easy as it is. I remember they did punish them in the past but this jerk platini back than stopped the punishment and now they dont care about ffp and seem to lower or even ignoring the rules. If clubs like real barca and real are struggling because of those aladdin clubs what will happen to clubs like dortmund atletico or even juventus? Do we need now to search some aladdin too just to compete? The best thing is spain with the buyout clause. Next year they could buy all our players if our players are not happy and we cant do shit about it.....

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Coutinho
Dybala
Griezmann
Dembele
Mbappe
Hazard
Alexis S.
Thomas Lemar
Carrasco
Martial

That about covers it.

behindbrowneyes

Coutinho
Dybala
Griezmann
Dembele
Mbappe
Hazard
Alexis S.
Thomas Lemar
Carrasco
Martial

As much as I would love to have Coutinho here I gotta admit that I hope Valverde doesn't see him on the wing on a regular basis. Playing there like Iniesta did in his prime every now and then? Sure.

We need a fast striker/winger that runs into Leo's perfectly timed passes into the cutline.

George_Costanza

If Neymar is a Barcelona player on the 31st July, Barça must pay a €25m loyalty bonus, Neymar's father wants to delay a move to PSG until August, so that he can receive a €25m loyalty bonus from the club. [Foot Mercato]

Neymar silence now explained. They are both selfish psychopaths, fuk them both.

Devils

You have to wonder if Neymar Sr was consulting with PSG even before Neymar signed his new contract and they negotiated the whole buyout fee, royalties etc. with all this transfer being negotiated and planned behind doors with the Qataris.

Would not surprise me in the slightest. Brazilian trash.

GetIn

[tw]891269470039232512[/tw]
Neymar is expected in Doha where French journalists and PSG are getting ready to welcome him.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
If Neymar is a Barcelona player on the 31st July, Barça must pay a €25m loyalty bonus, Neymar's father wants to delay a move to PSG until August, so that he can receive a €25m loyalty bonus from the club. [Foot Mercato]

This simply can't be true, right? I mean, yeah our board made tons of fuck ups - but not this, right? RIGHT???

Home of Barca Fans