Neymar Jr. - v5

Jair Ventura

I'm going to say it again... HES NOT LEAVING.... he might want to but PSG cannot offer him the same marketing aspect that Barcelona can... the training was just on ESPN. There is no chance that PSG can pull that in America. No one would watch... He's not going to leave the best marketing area/team to go somewhere where no one will watch.

How did FCB become marketable?

Total-Football

An extra bump of 15 million a year is not equal to what he can make in endorsements with Barcelona

Unless they are throwing at him money we do not know. PSG is not a foot-ball club anymore, it's chiefly a propaganda outlet for Qatar. So they get to pass their god-knows-what agenda, Neymar gets paid stupid money. everybody wins

Hektor

I'm going to say it again... HES NOT LEAVING.... he might want to but PSG cannot offer him the same marketing aspect that Barcelona can... the training was just on ESPN. There is no chance that PSG can pull that in America. No one would watch... He's not going to leave the best marketing area/team to go somewhere where no one will watch.

I hope you are right.

Zuti

So Iniesta urges him to break silence, its obvious that the team isn't comfortable with playing part in this soap opera, beeing asked questions about Neymar when they should be preparing for the season, and answering questions on the classico tomorrow. Meanwhile Neymar is going on with his usual bussines of promotions with sponsors, posting on social media, acting like a primadonna as if he has no part in this, let alone being the center figure of the saga. He is making his teammates, people who are among the best footballers in the world, and his friends, look like fools and figures in a play for his personal promotion.

GetIn

[MENTION=2]Bojan[/MENTION] must be loving this, imagine the amount of extra ad revenue this site earns now due to the rampant Neymar rumours. This forums traffic must have shot up exponentially in the last week or so.

Zuti

aKDD6NQ_700b.jpg

This pic summs up the situation perfectly, Neymar looking up in awe to the player with the highest transfer in history while standing next to the GOAT. #justneymarthings :messi:

Last edited:

TrueCule

I agree. I don't see him leaving. He is a child, he can easily change his mind.

Last edited:

ronniecro

i just hope we will bring a proper replacement,i don't want to see the likes of di maria or similair garbage alongside suarez and messi

Home of Barca Fans