Neymar Jr. - v5

Julien

Wonder if really true? But if it is, it's good to see Valverde has a pair. He can't allow this shit to take place. He's probably fedup already with this circus.
Barca News Forum is a bad source. They said LEquipe said that PSG offered money+verratti, but in fact they misunderstood what was said in a video from LEquipe (A journalist said that PSG could maybe offer Verratti, it was just a suggestion from him)

Jair Ventura

You mean Traverso?

He said UEFA can't stop a club from buying a player or paying a clause, but maybe he forgot a rule???

I don't think so. I also read that PSG has been in contact with UEFA throughout to ensure they're remaining in the frames of FFP.

jairzinho

I think what's probably the case is that if there are any repercussions, it will be done retrospectively, or after the fact. Like the way they're now looking at Pogba's transfer long after.

Julien

I think what's probably the case is that if there are any repercussions, it will done retrospectively, or after the fact. Like the way they're now looking at Pogba's transfer long after.
But can they stop it from happening now?

It would be amusing so see psg fans tears if they can't complete the transfer.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Qatar cheated and bought themselves a fucking World Cup. Doubt someone will stop them in signing Neymar.
It's sickening what's happening to football.

George_Costanza

That would be the icing on the cake but we all know that it will not happen soon, unless a percentage of socios can force a change

I think he should resign if has any self-dignity left in him. But Agusti Benedito will file a motion of censure on September 1st in case Barto didn't resign and I feel he will easily succeed this time.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
As far as I'm concerned, he's burned all bridges with the club and should be erased or forgotten from Barça history like other cunts like him were.

Zuti

He kept silent after Pique published that pic and said he stays, at that point it was obvious that he's gone. Let go, and let's move on. Pretty sure this decision will come to bite him in the ass career wise.

weloveyuner

What a fucking circus this has become! With the way Neymar is behaving, I don't think I could stand him staying, to be honest. If he wants to be "the man," it ain't gonna be here; not with Messi still around. What I don't understand, however, are the fucking promos he is doing for Barcelona. I know these were probably arranged months ago, but given the current circumstances, don't you think it would be prudent to cancel his remaining appearances? Imagine him being sent to PSG in the coming days, all the while representing Barcelona and our brand.

Make PSG pay the entire release clause and reinvest that money in the squad. We might have to wait until next offseason, but at least we will be done with the theatrics!

kilian

As far as I'm concerned, he's burned all bridges with the club and should be erased or forgotten from Barça history like other cunts like him were.

I agree. I just hope that all the smiles are for the cameras and that when they turn off the cameras, the players tell him that he is a money grabbing turd and to fuck off. I would love seeing Messi do something like that, given that he is his idol.

If not, they are just the same as Bartomeu. Bending over to him.

Home of Barca Fans