Neymar Jr. - v5

Antimadridista1

He's upping his game but when is he gonna mature ? After so much experience, so many games, he still acts like a child. Yes, they insult him during the whole game and he gets kicked everytime but man, calm down. They win if you react this way.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I hear he was teasing the Mestalla public but I haven't seen it, anyone has a vid ou gif ?

snowy

I hear he was teasing the Mestalla public but I haven't seen it, anyone has a vid ou gif ?

It was just after Messi's winning penalty at the penultimate second of the game. Can't write this stuff up lol
ney was giving them a bit of a tongue-lashing :whip: and then, with gravitas, came the magic plastic water bottle. It first hit ney on the forehead and all our other players almost got knocked down like bowling pins. Not quite a strike but almost...

Seriously though, hope they catch whoever threw it. Ney can be such a nice guy! Unfortunately, he often loses it for the silliest stuff. Dude, you just won! Just ignore the haters and njoy the moment :barcascarf:

Leo was really protective towards him, that was cool.

Alik

I like how the players rub their heads and then look at their hand as if expecting to see blood :lol:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
That's what they get for getting ahead.

giphy.gif

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Interesting how of all players it's Neymar who is first to provoke the crowd.

He really is a child.

Home of Barca Fans