Neymar Jr. - v5

xXKonan

img_rbravo_20170728-005337_imagenes_md_otras_fuentes_no_archivables_md28.jpg

MD says Clause or Nada.

Either pay the clause or go away, there's no negotiation.

Total-Football

Mmm Veratti and Draxler would work great for us , he can play up front / left side apparently and Neymar will take his place anyways from what I've read ..

Draxler is going to die with the coming of Neymar, i can't think of any position for him outside the leftback. I doubt he has what it it takes to move to the center à la Debruyn. Our LW position will be vacuumed; So the swap makes sense somehow.

As of Semedo, he is a half measure, in the sense that he was never our first choice.

Hektor

I really hate to negotiate with the scum bags at PSG. All I want to do is to screw them back. However, we have to do what is best for us.

Countinho is not for sale! It is the same situation that we have with Neymar and PSG. Again, I will try to get 130 - 140 mil € + Verratti + Di Maria. With 130-140 mil € we can get Dybala. Therefore, Neymar for Dybala, Verratti, and Di Maria. Dybala and Di Maria can substitute for Neymar and Iniesta. Make no mistake, they are not Neymar - he is magic. I hate PSG!!! How can we burn their petro €'s. Bastards!

Someone said that we should not go for Di Maria because he played for Real. The only reason Di Maria signed with Madrid was because we had no interest in him. I was here when Di Maria was up for grabs and no one but me wanted him. Di Maria always wanted to play for Barça and Messi.

Nothanks

I rather stab my eyes out than see di maria's ugly face wearing our beautiful colors.
the losers face after getting rektd in camp nou after his audacity to shush the camp nou was the highlight of the season for me.

btw hi guys long time lurker wanted to just say my piece on that one specific idea.

Arkk

I really hate to negotiate with the scum bags at PSG. All I want to do is to screw them back. However, we have to do what is best for us.

Countinho is not for sale! It is the same situation that we have with Neymar and PSG. Again, I will try to get 130 - 140 mil € + Verratti + Di Maria. With 130-140 mil € we can get Dybala. Therefore, Neymar for Dybala, Verratti, and Di Maria. Dybala and Di Maria can substitute for Neymar and Iniesta. Make no mistake, they are not Neymar - he is magic. I hate PSG!!! How can we burn their petro €'s. Bastards!

Someone said that we should not go for Di Maria because he played for Real. The only reason Di Maria signed with Madrid was because we had no interest in him. I was here when Di Maria was up for grabs and no one but me wanted him. Di Maria always wanted to play for Barça and Messi.

I agree mostly but dude Di Maria is a mercenary with a shit attitude. look at what he did in the 6-1 game with the shhhh to Barca fans. theres a reason PSG are trying to get rid of him. 140m + Verratti + Draxler and were talking.

all of this is dreamland though as I can't see PSG giving us Verratti even as a straight no cash swap.

Coutinho and Dembele is the most realistic scenario although the former is going to cost a bomb if Liverpool dont get Keita.

Andrew M

I rather stab my eyes out than see di maria's ugly face wearing our beautiful colors.
the losers face after getting rektd in camp nou after his audacity to shush the camp nou was the highlight of the season for me.

btw hi guys long time lurker wanted to just say my piece on that one specific idea.

This is the best 1st post i've seen for awhile

ryuken

Why is this pos still here, it is almost august and he continue to fuk us with this load of crap, grab your oil money and fuk off to Paris with Alves

Hektor

Nonsense. Di Maria was a member of the Argentine U-20 team that won the U-20 world cup in Holland. Members of that team were Kun Agüero, Ever Banega, Mercado, Fazio, Coloccini just to name a few. He is a teammate of Messi in the Argentine National team and one of Messi's closest friends. He is dying to play for us.

Devils

Incredible first post to username and avatar correlation.

El Flaco

:goodpost:

Hektor

I agree mostly but dude Di Maria is a mercenary with a shit attitude. look at what he did in the 6-1 game with the shhhh to Barca fans. theres a reason PSG are trying to get rid of him. 140m + Verratti + Draxler and were talking.

all of this is dreamland though as I can't see PSG giving us Verratti even as a straight no cash swap.

Coutinho and Dembele is the most realistic scenario although the former is going to cost a bomb if Liverpool dont get Keita.

You know very little about Di Maria. He is not a mercenary. He signed with Madrid because we had no interest in him. At the time, he wanted play for us. He got fed up with the blancos and went to PSG. Period. He is brilliant, but I'll tell you what is his problem. Di Maria is always hurt. Chronic muscle problems. Argentina would have won the World Cup and at least one America's cup if Di Maria played the final game. He was hurt for all three final games!!!

We need a left wide out to replace Neymar. Dybala is more of an able substitute for Iniesta when Andres is hurt, which is quite often now days. He can also substitute for Di Maria. One thing is for sure. Di Maria is going to get hurt.

Last edited:

Hate is trumping reasoning right now. PSG is NOT going offer 130M + Verratti + Di Maria. PSG was trying to lowball Barca with 90M + Verratti.

Arkk

You know very little about Di Maria. He is not a mercenary. He signed with Madrid because we had no interest in him. At the time, he wanted play for us. He got fed up with the blancos and went to PSG. Period. He is brilliant, but I'll tell you what is his problem. Di Maria is always hurt. Chronic muscle problems. Argentina would have won the World Cup and at least one America's cup if Di Maria played the final game. He was hurt for all three final games!!!

We need a left wide out to replace Neymar. Dybala is more off an able substitute for Iniesta when Andres is hurt, which is quite often now days. He can also substitute for Di Maria. One thing is for sure. Di Maria is going to get hurt.

He didn't get fed up with Madrid, they wanted him gone and sold him to United remember?

Home of Barca Fans