Neymar Jr. - v5

dakt

Even contemplating negotiating with PSG would bring such shame to Barca.

It's 222m or nothing.

Pride aside, 180 + 42, if possible of course, would be more than a great deal. Then use 180 to for his replacement (Dembele possibly) and a midfielder and we are set and ready for new season, clean from drama making, Ney family.

Spanish football is fucking stupid to force La Liga clubs to have buyout clauses while other leagues do not mandate buy out clauses. Can't fucking compete in the transfer market.

behindbrowneyes

The thing is, Neymar and his daddy don't want to be here and we have to move on.

There are no indications on the pitch that Neymar doesn't want to be here.

Pride aside, 180 + 42, if possible of course, would be more than a great deal. Then use 180 to for his replacement (Dembele possibly) and a midfielder and we are set and ready for new season, clean from drama making, Ney family.

lol no. 200M now + 100M next summer would be a great deal. Everything other than that ( = letting P$G pay the money in installments without interest payments) is kneeling before P$G. As much as I hate Barto and the board: They will not negotiate with P$G and they are right to refuse.

FC433

I bet Barca board will keep wasting another week or 2 on Coutinho just to end like the Verratti chase. Then Madrid snatches Dembele by the time we decide to go for him.

I think we already have a deal with him. The meeting that happened few weeks ago between his agent and Roberto was about securing Dembele. I do think not signing him this summer is a mistake, especially when we have about 50m + players' sale and there are not any good CMs that are available. Get Dembele this summer and we do not have to keep him, we could loan him for a year and next summer we go for a CM, Saul comes to my mind.

I hope we negotiate with PSG. If Neymar does not want to stay we should let him go and make the best out of it. We could really turn this around and we end up better if I am being honest. It just requires courage and I do not think the board has it, unfortunately.

Devils

But why should we?

It has nothing to do with pride, it's a matter of what Neymar had agreed on in the contract that signed a few months ago. If PSG can't meet the financial means for this deal, Neymar isn't going to go throwing tantrums or go on strike the year before the World Cup.

It's likely the reason he's been so quiet on this issue, because he doesn't want to burn bridges at Barca and put anything to risk during a WC year incase the PSG deal falls through.

It's just tabloids, I don't believe there is much truth to it. Madrid is trying to get Mbappe but 180m and no guarantee starting position are the reasons why players like Mbappe or Dembele won't go to Madrid this summer. Both wants starting role this coming season before the WC.

Madrid's plan is sign Dembele and loan him right back to BvB for another year. It might be true that Dembele is pissed about Barca not approaching.

Madrid get Dembele. His clause will be 500M.

George_Costanza

?? why? Are you PSG fan or Barca?

Barca has the upper hand here so you want us to bend to PSG and help them out?

springfield

Madrid's plan is sign Dembele and loan him right back to BvB for another year. It might be true that Dembele is pissed about Barca not approaching.

Madrid get Dembele. His clause will be 500M.

Where did you get this story? He only signed for Dortmund last year because Dortmund is a team who plays with young players and he was going to get alot of playing time. He rejected other big teams because of it, including Barcelona. So why would he suddeny want to join a big team like Madrid or Barcelona and why would he reject Barcelona?

And PSG is never going to give Verratti, he's to important for the team. Neymar doesn't change this. And people are not waiting on Di Maria, he's already 29.

Home of Barca Fans