Neymar Jr. - v5

Cule4life

The Culest
No player is bigger than the club. Your hearts gotta be in the right place if you wanna be at Barca. We should sell him for blackmailing the club. Even if PSG backs out we should bench him for the whole season to set a precedent

Bye Ney and Ney senior. Please let the door bang you in the head on the way out

Best player in international football my ass, disappears when it counts and racks up stats in friendlies and meaningless competitions like the Olympics and the Confed Cup. Meanwhile Messi drags Argentina to four major finals and all he gets is lambasted by the press.

:p

Sorry but I believe you are wrong here. It is unquestionable that Messi is the much greater player at the moment but at the Int. Level Neymar is better. Messi had MUCH more talent around him than Neymar. It isn't even comparable. Neymar was playing with Fred (who failed in effin France) and freaking Hulk. Yeh, remember him? The CM was "Oscar", a dude that in his prime was dumped to China. Bellow him was Paulinho, a guy that failed in Tottenham and Fernandinho, who's also terrible. Still, he won the Confederation Cup humiliating the historic Spanish Nat. Team in the finals and putting an end to the run of that incredible generation. Then in the following year he lead Brazil to the semifinals until a dirty Colombian put him down then Brazil was beaten 10-1 in the following 2 games. Must be a coincidence.

Then with all the pressure in the world on his back he won the first gold medal for Brazil in the Olympic Football contest beating germany in the final, who had beaten us 7-1 one year earlier and a month ago a lot of those players won the Confed Cup for Germany. He scored a goal in both finals, btw.

He's playing his first WC qualifier and guess what? He lead Brazil to be the first nation to qualify for the WC with a broken NT. He's the top scorer and top passer. Messi is struggling to qualify a very talented NT.

Now, about Copa Américas, I guess you don't watch Messi playing for Argentina, hum? He get as frustrated as Neymar with the dirty players, the violence, the crooked referees, the terrible fields, the inhuman altitude, etc. Messi was suspended for cursing a referee just months ago. Neymar also won the Libertadores for a mediocre team that hadn't won one since the Pelé days, half a century ago. Oh, he also scored a goal in the final game there.

PS. Neymar scored 52 goals for Brazil, Messi 55 for Argentina. Messi have played 3 WCs, Neymar only one.

Last edited:

Arkk

fucking Douglas :lol:

Neymar will regret joining PSG. the money is great and all but playing in ligue 1 sucks for his legacy. to me it feels like Neymar would be happy to stay but his dad is forcing the issue for that $$$

btw not sure if true but i read somewhere Santos will get some of the fee

This board is going to have a fire under their asses once Neymar is announced as a PSG player. I'm happy with this knowing their days are numbered if it comes at a cost of Neymar I'm all in. I hope Laporte roasts them soon.

jairzinho

Why are we sucking up to him? If his heart is not with the club let him leave, let's take the money. This is a public embarrassment for the club. Of course there's nothing wrong with the board trying to convince him to stay but getting down on all fours?. No. Demand 220 mill and let them fack off back to Paris.

Home of Barca Fans