User Tag List

Page 1007 of 1048 FirstFirst ... 7507907957997100510061007100810091017 ... LastLast
Results 15,091 to 15,105 of 15716

Thread: Neymar Jr. - v5

  1. #15091
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    20,422
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jair Ventura View Post
    I don't what you're talking about. Keep trolling, and I'll keep reporting you.
    Talking about you claiming PSG have 250m to spend when they dont and need to sell players for 60.

    Keep reporting when no trolling going on. Good lad.

  2. #15092
    Senior Member
    Jair Ventura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Rio De Janeiro
    Posts
    2,654
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    Talking about you claiming PSG have 250m to spend when they dont and need to sell players for 60.

    Keep reporting when no trolling going on. Good lad.
    I still have no clue what you're talking about.


    You're trolling right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ousmane Dembélé View Post
    "Sure, you got me I'm a fake supporter."

    "I can't stand Madrid, but I'd rather see them go through than the Qataris."

  3. #15093
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    20,422
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jair Ventura View Post
    I still have no clue what you're talking about.


    You're trolling right now.
    Nah just calling you out on your claims.

    Keep reporting.

    Or block me .

    Simple.

  4. #15094
    Senior Member
    Lutece FC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    1,231
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No sanctions !!!! What a terrible K.O. for Tebbas and co ...

    60 M€ to find ? Sell Guedes and it's done.

    NO POLITICS IN FOOTBALL !

  5. #15095
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    20,422
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutece FC View Post
    No sanctions !!!! What a terrible K.O. for Tebbas and co ...

    60 M€ to find ? Sell Guedes and it's done.
    Find it each of the next few summers as well. Not going to be just this summer Neymar and Mbappe are paid for.

    As long as PSG are forced to pay for those players through FFP its all good.

  6. #15096
    Senior Member
    Jair Ventura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Rio De Janeiro
    Posts
    2,654
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    Nah just calling you out on your claims.

    Keep reporting.

    Or block me .

    Simple.
    Calling me out on what claims? PSG spent around 250M last summer, and they'll spend around 250m this summer as well. You're just dumb is all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ousmane Dembélé View Post
    "Sure, you got me I'm a fake supporter."

    "I can't stand Madrid, but I'd rather see them go through than the Qataris."

  7. #15097
    Senior Member
    Jair Ventura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Rio De Janeiro
    Posts
    2,654
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    Find it each of the next few summers as well. Not going to be just this summer Neymar and Mbappe are paid for.

    As long as PSG are forced to pay for those players through FFP its all good.
    This man literally can't read.

    Support your claims, mate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ousmane Dembélé View Post
    "Sure, you got me I'm a fake supporter."

    "I can't stand Madrid, but I'd rather see them go through than the Qataris."

  8. #15098
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    20,422
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jair Ventura View Post
    Calling me out on what claims? PSG spent around 250M last summer, and they'll spend around 250m this summer as well. You're just dumb is all.
    Your claims that PSG can spend 250m this summer clearly. Keep up ffs.

    Pure fantasy.

  9. #15099
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    20,422
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jair Ventura View Post
    This man literally can't read.

    Support your claims, mate.
    Support what claims?

    You dont understand FFP do you?

    Smarten up.

  10. #15100
    Senior Member
    Jair Ventura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Rio De Janeiro
    Posts
    2,654
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    Your claims that PSG can spend 250m this summer clearly. Keep up ffs.

    Pure fantasy.
    Why would PSG be negotiating with Kante and Milinkovic-Savic if they cannot buy them, according to you? Henrique has been back and forth between London for the past 10 days negotiating with Kante's representatives.

    You should inform him PSG has no money to spend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ousmane Dembélé View Post
    "Sure, you got me I'm a fake supporter."

    "I can't stand Madrid, but I'd rather see them go through than the Qataris."

  11. #15101
    Senior Member
    Jair Ventura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Rio De Janeiro
    Posts
    2,654
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    Support what claims?

    You dont understand FFP do you?

    Smarten up.
    What don't I understand about FFP?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ousmane Dembélé View Post
    "Sure, you got me I'm a fake supporter."

    "I can't stand Madrid, but I'd rather see them go through than the Qataris."

  12. #15102
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    20,422
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jair Ventura View Post
    Why would PSG be negotiating with Kante and Milinkovic-Savic if they cannot buy them, according to you? Henrique has been back and forth between London for the past 10 days negotiating with Kante's representatives.

    You should inform him PSG has no money to spend.
    Dont need to.

    UEFA just told them to sell players for 60m to break even this summer.

  13. #15103
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    20,422
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jair Ventura View Post
    What don't I understand about FFP?
    The claims you dont seem to understand.

  14. #15104
    Senior Member
    Jair Ventura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Rio De Janeiro
    Posts
    2,654
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    The claims you dont seem to understand.
    What claims?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ousmane Dembélé View Post
    "Sure, you got me I'm a fake supporter."

    "I can't stand Madrid, but I'd rather see them go through than the Qataris."

  15. #15105
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    20,422
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jair Ventura View Post
    What claims?
    You have confused yourself.

    You bleated on about 'claims' so you tell me.