Neymar Jr. - v5

Nothanks

PSG are not selling Neymar 1 year after breaking the bank for him, not even for ronaldo.

for all you know Modric is implying see you soon in the world cup

Last edited:

Givenchy

theres no way in hell Nasser will give up the face of PSG - Neymar, a player in his prime, for a 33year old Gerd Muller on steroids. Neyney can create magic out of nothing, Ronaldo relies on others services.

Neymar is also arguably more marketable, it really makes no sense on a football level or business level (not as if Qataris even need money)

Morten

PSG basically have unlimited funds, so they could turn down a 500 mill bid if they wanted to, its not going to happen.

Acer

Neymar has no chance to leave PSG, and I do not think he wants to go to Real Madrid. What would he do there? to be one among many? If he ever leaves Psg he is likely to go in Premier League.

BarçaBarça

Neither Neymar nor Mbappe are on the market. It's clear.

I agree. Only if Florentino Perez has some secret scheme about getting UEFA to sanction PSG with no CL-competition unless they sell for a certain amount - that is they only other way, and that is pretty conspiracy-like. They will go only if they run down their contracts, which pretty much only makes sense for Mbappe to do, as Neymar won't get a big move as a 30 year old Brazil-player, imo. It is much more likely he will accept extensions with more money for him. It is more open if Mbappe will have some ambitions for his career and run down his contract - we will see.

Andrew M

Didn't Bayern lose the DFB Pokal to Frankfurt? That's alone more of a challenge than PSG sweeping everything in France.

I'm not counting meaningless cups. Fact is AS Monaco in the 2016/17 is better than anything from the Bundesliga outside of Bayern for a few years.

serghei

I'm not counting meaningless cups. Fact is AS Monaco in the 2016/17 is better than anything from the Bundesliga outside of Bayern for a few years.

As Monaco 2016/17 does no longer exist. I was talking about the present, and overall PSG is having it easier in France, than Bayern in Germany. Cups aren't meaningless.

Andrew M

As Monaco 2016/17 does no longer exist. I was talking about the present, and overall PSG is having it easier in France, than Bayern in Germany. Cups aren't meaningless.

Let's be real. Domestic cups are unimportant to top clubs. I know as Barca fans we get a bit defensive given we are Copa Del Rey winners x4 in a row, but it's the truth. I would take 1 Champions League over 20 Copas.

Anyway, in terms of league competition the challenge to Bayern is no stonger than the challenge to PSG.

serghei

Let's be real. Domestic cups are unimportant to top clubs. I know as Barca fans we get a bit defensive given we are Copa Del Rey winners x4 in a row, but it's the truth. I would take 1 Champions League over 20 Copas.

Anyway, in terms of league competition the challenge to Bayern is no stonger than the challenge to PSG.

This is not true at all. Every top team gives 100% in the Cup final and wants to win the title as much as anything. Don't know why you bring up CL, this is about titles in your country, and Cups count too.

Morten

Maybe, but Bayern is considerably better than PSG, so its harder to challenge Bayern than it is to challenge PSG.

Home of Barca Fans