Neymar Jr. - v5

mssarm

Neymar's party reaching out to PSG doesn't change the sentiment of my post. If they knew they could get a pay raise to the extent that PSG is offering, they'd be foolish not to look into it. We're not talking about a few million euros difference here, but doubling his salary on top of a huge pay raise. The fact that he hasn't left already speaks volumes to his relationships at FCB.

I totally agree with you, because we always have the image of Xavi, Iniesta, Puyol, Messi and others who were very loyal to the club because they grew up in La Masia and they have longer relationship, however you can't expect that kind of loyalty from everyone. At the end Neymar is an employee. Someone offers me the double of my salary, I won't even think twice. If let's say Neymar injured himself and could not play for extended period of time, will the club stay loyal to him and continue to pay? Look what we did with Abidal. Relationship is two way street, I don't think Neymar is doing something to damage the club. He is negotiating and has nothing to say at this point. If our management has bargaining chip,they should just close the deal and finish the story.If we cannot afford him , just let him go and tell the fans we could not afford him. Why are people getting upset on Neymar and not our incapable management. Finish the comedy and move on with the transfer window.

ryuken

Holyshiet this bastard and his goon still dragging us down further, it almost end of july, just gtfo so we can do some transfer, bring your baggage elsewhere.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I totally agree with you, because we always have the image of Xavi, Iniesta, Puyol, Messi and others who were very loyal to the club because they grew up in La Masia and they have longer relationship, however you can't expect that kind of loyalty from everyone. At the end Neymar is an employee. Someone offers me the double of my salary, I won't even think twice. If let's say Neymar injured himself and could not play for extended period of time, will the club stay loyal to him and continue to pay? Look what we did with Abidal. Relationship is two way street, I don't think Neymar is doing something to damage the club. He is negotiating and has nothing to say at this point. If our management has bargaining chip,they should just close the deal and finish the story.If we cannot afford him , just let him go and tell the fans we could not afford him. Why are people getting upset on Neymar and not our incapable management. Finish the comedy and move on with the transfer window.

Then he can go, what is stopping him from going? Either leave or go, cut the crap and let us know so we can plan the next steps. When you get an offer from another company, do you keep telling your current employer that I need a month to think about it?

Yannik

My theory is that Neymar has already verbally agreed the deal, and him and PSG are just waiting for green light on FFP issues.
Neymar has of course not told Barca that he's off, as it would be awkward if something doesn't work out and PSG doesn't pay him now.

Devils

how many are still left? We already have people with him in their username telling him to eat a bag of dick

Quite a few by the looks of it.

Then he can go, what is stopping him from going? Either leave or go, cut the crap and let us know so we can plan the next steps. When you get an offer from another company, do you keep telling your current employer that I need a month to think about it?

Its more like if I have a huge deadline coming up soon and I approach another employer and get them to offer me a job that is much higher pay and then keep my current employer, coworkers, customers in the dark despite this massive deadline coming up and giving them less and less time to prepare for the deadline which could have huge detrimental impact on the company for the upcoming fiscal year.

Buy hey, apparently this is just business to some people.

Jair Ventura

My theory is that Neymar has already verbally agreed the deal, and him and PSG are just waiting for green light on FFP issues.
Neymar has of course not told Barca that he's off, as it would be awkward if something doesn't work out and PSG doesn't pay him now.

I can't think of any reason to continue dragging this out, so it has to be something along those lines. My thing is, if City can spend half a billion euros in a single window, why's UEFA approaching PSG?

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Its more like if I have a huge deadline coming up soon and I approach another employer and get them to offer me a job that is much higher pay and then keep my current employer, coworkers, customers in the dark despite this massive deadline coming up and giving them less and less time to prepare for the deadline which could have huge detrimental impact on the company for the upcoming fiscal year.

Buy hey, apparently this is just business to some people.

Yup, Neymar is holding the club hostage in this regard.

FCB: Are you going to go so we are going to replace you? Are you going to stay so we are not going to replace you? We are running out of time here.

Neymar and his people: We are not going to tell you, keep guessing.

mssarm

If your current company understands that they cannot afford you and continue to feed you all the promises: they will come up with something better, you should stay here because you are friends with some of your colleges, etc. Instead of them letting you go and find replacement they continue to feed you bullshit stories. Who's fault is that? Nemar loves Barca, he wants to stay and play with his teammates and he in the same time doesn't want to lose potential income. Why Barca management can let him go? Why they are asking Pique, Messi and Suarez to convince him stay? They confused the heck out of him and now they have this circus going on. I don't think Barto is the guy who can close a deal. Laporta and Rossell would have closed this deal in the heartbeat. Barto is corporate plankton that is the reason we have this issue.

Arkk

imo he will regret joining PSG. not because they are a bad team and the money isn't great but because his end goal is the PL and like Verratti when he decided playing in Ligue 1 doesn't give enough prestige, he'll want to leave again. yet just like Verratti he will face the same fate. with no buyout clauses in france and Nasser in charge once you join PSG the only way you leave is when they dont want you anymore.

I'm suprised its taken this long for him to leave, i was expecting that to happen when the tax fraud cases came up.

sad to see a great player go but also happy we will be rid of his father and entourage for good.

MessiNeymar

imo he will regret joining PSG. not because they are a bad team and the money isn't great but because his end goal is the PL and like Verratti when he decided playing in Ligue 1 doesn't give enough prestige, he'll want to leave again. yet just like Verratti he will face the same fate. with no buyout clauses in france and Nasser in charge once you join PSG the only way you leave is when they dont want you anymore.

I'm suprised its taken this long for him to leave, i was expecting that to happen when the tax fraud cases came up.

sad to see a great player go but also happy we will be rid of his father and entourage for good.

I am now looking forward to the Official-Neymar to PSG post :) will be a great day for this club

Home of Barca Fans