Neymar Jr. - v5

God Serena

He might've trolled you, but he didn't troll me, I kept saying it was all fake news. :rockon:

*every credible source out there says Neymar is leaving*

Pedro: Fake news! Fake news! Fake news!!!!

*One source says he is staying*

Pedro: See! I told you! Fake news!

Lel

springfield

*every credible source out there says Neymar is leaving*

Pedro: Fake news! Fake news! Fake news!!!!

*One source says he is staying*

Pedro: See! I told you! Fake news!

Lel

They jump on the media wagon. Which credible source can confirm the story without having to quote the same?

Potroh

Signs are now pointing towards that he will stay, should be a great season for MSN, like i said before the stuff of him leaving was all fake news.

I seriously doubt it's been fake news, even if he stays.
There's always a possibility and don't deny that if you were in his shoes, the offer (if genuine) would be very very tempting.
Nevertheless the entire 2-3 days saga clearly shows the complete and undeniable impotence of the Barca management, which is a very good lesson...

opjeoff

Would have been too good to be true..

I dont understand. You dont want the future best player to be at your club? His talents are unquestionable. He is the best player after Messi and Ronaldo. Any club would be happy to trade any player for Neymar. He is also the most marketable player in the world. If we dont appreciate him, he can literally go to any club in the world. Heck only his loyalty and ego wont let him join Madrid. Because if he does. We wont win a LaLiga in a while.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Facebook post too by neymar if you didn't see it.

That promo on Facebook doesn't mean much in my opinion, he is probably just playing the game of not saying anything related to the move until they ink the deal. If he truly wanted to reassure the fans that he is staying he would have come out and said it more explicitly a long time go.

opjeoff

If Neymar had left. Do you guys actually think we could get an adequate replacement? Juve wont sell Dybala period. And he is the closest person to a Neymar replacement. We would only make our rivals stronger and us weaker.

I for one am thankful that even our stupid board recognise this fact when some people on here choose to ignore.

F1_STK

Haha so funny. He was trolling the media and pissing over the club and fans. Hilarious.

Neymar on Tuesday told his teammates and the board to stay calm and he will stay at the club. [Cadena SER]

Not so sure about that, maybe he has changed his mind after Tuesday.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I dont understand. You dont want the future best player to be at your club? His talents are unquestionable. He is the best player after Messi and Ronaldo. Any club would be happy to trade any player for Neymar. He is also the most marketable player in the world. If we dont appreciate him, he can literally go to any club in the world. Heck only his loyalty and ego wont let him join Madrid. Because if he does. We wont win a LaLiga in a while.

I think he meant that Neymar staying is too good to be true. Most Barca fans I dare say, myself included didn't want him to leave. But if he has made up his mind to leave, what can you do?

Edit: Now since I saw BBZ liked it, he did mean Neymar leaving is too good to be true. I still think he will be happy in the end.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans