Neymar Jr. - v5

Devils

Seems like you judge news by fake/real if it suits you. pathetic. Can you just leave this forum already

He feels this transfer will uplift Brazilian football, bring investors and sponsors to Ligue 1 and lift PSG to a european elite team.

He clearly has a lot of investment and hope in this transfer. Hence why he is so keen to nullify any doubt bought forward (which my previous post didn't even do btw :lol:)

Last edited:

mssarm

This is the first time I've used the term, but good luck with your agenda.

edit: Who are you to ask anyone to leave?

There are 2 Spanish newspapers writing that PSG cannot meet the release clause but you personally decided that they are wrong because you are the PSG treasurer? If it doesn't suit you it got to be wrong.

MessiNeymar

Neymar liking Messi's and Suarez pics on instagram. He even posted "Thanks fatty" on Suarez insta. FC Barcelona insta to

Not that it means much. Just updating.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
The guy who broke this whole story last week, Marcelo Bechler(?) yesterday just admitted he was 90% sure Neymar had been convinced by Barca play to stay. That was before Pique's press conference.

Now they are reporting PSG can't meet the financial requirements and want to negotiate.

At the end of the day, Neymar's silence on the issue should give Barca fans all they need to know about this.

Wht did Pique say in the press conference?

Arkk

if its true PSG cant get the deal done because of FFP its case closed. even if we cules want him gone theres no way the board will do a player+cash deal, its pay the buyout clause or fuck off. Bartos future will be in doubt if we chase Verratti only to loose our future star to the same team we tried to prize Verratti from.

I also don't think Neymar wants this enough to force a transfer, he wins either way; go to Paris and get $$$ or stay at Barca and get a little less $$$ because we all know our board are Neymars bitch so a contract renewal will be on the way.

one more thing i find strange about this saga; why is he starting our preseason matches if hes leaving? it makes no sense to me, heck with all the rumours flying around and Neymar's silence on the issue were still promoting him like nothing has happened :lol:

Hey guys, just a bit offtopic. Barcelona tried to get a priority clause on this guy, Pedrinho, 19, last month:

[tw]890400345502908416[/tw]

He just debuted on a continental level and scored this beautiful goal. ;)

His career was delayed a bit because he was too skinny even for brazilian stardards. He came from the northeast of Brazil, the most undeveloped region so he's adding muscle as speak (he added 12 pounds of lean mass this year and he's still hella skinny, just to show how skinny he was :lol:)

But yeah, he's a magician with the ball on his feet, like Neymar.

Jair Ventura

There are 2 Spanish newspapers writing that PSG cannot meet the release clause but you personally decided that they are wrong because you are the PSG treasurer? If it doesn't suit you it got to be wrong.

I don't even know what Spanish newspapers you're talking about, but do you go to Le'Parisien or RMC to get credible information on Barca? Of course not. Beyond that, you lack a fundamental understanding of FFP to even engage in a discussion of whether or not PSG can afford Neymar's clause. The 220m euros isn't an immediate hit, it's spread out over the duration of the players contract.

MessiNeymar

I don't even know what Spanish newspapers you're talking about, but do you go to Le'Parisien or RMC to get credible information on Barca? Of course not. Beyond that, you lack a fundamental understanding of FFP to even engage in a discussion of whether or not PSG can afford Neymar's clause. The 220m euros isn't an immediate hit, it's spread out over the duration of the players contract.

Unless you use a third party which is highly risky and somewhat dodgy for FFP the 220M is not spread over. You have to pay the buyout clause in full.

Jair Ventura

Unless you use a third party which is highly risky and somewhat dodgy for FFP the 220M is not spread over. You have to pay the buyout clause in full.

I didn't say the buyout clause wouldn't be paid up front, but that it would be articulated on the accounts of PSG as €44m euros per year over 5 years, the length of Neymar's contract.

Home of Barca Fans