Neymar Jr. - v5

Neymessi

Lol just saw the idiots linesman wasted his epic celebration by calling it offside ages later even though it was offside.

Hardy

53 goals in 77 games

giphy.gif

JamDav1982

I think he may be the best all round player in the world now.

Messi is the best on the ball - probably ever - but when take into account Neymars work rate, pace, defensive contribution then he might shade it as the best around.

JamDav1982

he plays great for 2 months now and people start saying he's the best in the world

ugh

If he is too be the best in the world then it will be for a few months as a beginning at some point.

At the moment for all round performances at club and country level and in the biggest matches he has been the best so far this year for me.

Is that enough to declare him without a doubt the worlds best? No. Which is why I didnt and have said he may well be now the best and this could be the beginning of it. Or it could all be form and it will go but I doubt that.

Wick

he plays great for 2 months now and people start saying he's the best in the world

ugh

Nah, Neymar fanboys say he is the best at this very moment. However, from what I'm seeing they admit that Leo obviously has been better this season or so far this calendar year.

Last edited:

Wick

Seems like some Barca fans will never accept Neymar. His return to form is a return to valid comparisons with Leo, which Messi fanboys do not like.

Now, Neymar will never reach Messi's peak, but people need to quit acting like it's not even close. Messi is better, but it's not by a huge margin at the moment.

wisconsincule

When is he going to stop doing the stupid stutter when he takes his pens? Prolly the only annoying aspect of his game for me. If he can play like he has been for the next two months I really like our chances.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Pretty sure Mr. Sonda has skeletons in his closet too. Got to in the current Brazilian climate for business to thrive :)

PhilS

OK, all these claims about who is the best player in the world are good for endless argument. But I can make a less expansive claim that everyone can agree with. When Neymar is playing for Brazil, he is the best national team member in the world.

Home of Barca Fans