Neymar Jr. - v5

gasgas

I refuse to join this discussion. I recall multiple infarctions from my Dear friend [MENTION=2]Bojan[/MENTION] in the past. I don't even like Neymar that much and i ended up turning into a fanboy somehow

A troll invites another troll, I don't see anything else there.

Do you really believe that he wouldn't have posted if I hadn't ? :lol:

Ever since Neymar signed he's had his share of groupies. They hype him like crazy, defend him with reason and madness both, make grand claims that "I didn't see anyone put down other players" "No one said he is doing great" that are utterly false.

Truth is people have said comparatively harsher things about suarez, and it never became a big deal because there's no defense brigade there. He's got a few fanboys of his own who are ignored and that's it.

JamDav1982

The truth is there is a few Ney haters who dont get involved in any discussion regarding him as a player and try to mock those they think support him too much.

'Neyhaters' you may call them if folk who are deemed other who support him are deemed 'fanboys' :lol::lol::lol:

Eidit: Deemed used to many times there I think.

Last edited:

Icarium

Lifestealer
Do you really believe that he wouldn't have posted if I hadn't ? :lol:

Ever since Neymar signed he's had his share of groupies. They hype him like crazy, defend him with reason and madness both, make grand claims that "I didn't see anyone put down other players" "No one said he is doing great" that are utterly false.

Truth is people have said comparatively harsher things about suarez, and it never became a big deal because there's no defense brigade there. He's got a few fanboys of his own who are ignored and that's it.

Another truth is people still think he is the best 9 in the world and that he contributes a lot to the team. After every bad game I agree that very harsh things are said about Suarez just as much as Neymar as was evident this season. But remember how people reacted to Messi in 2014? so many people saying he is done and should be sold. It happens with every player. But people go to extremes in case of Neymar, both sides and it never settles. Even after a good game, the discussion continues, that is the main difference between Suarez, Messi and Neymar threads.

See, grand claims. I'm not even saying they don't hate neymar, but all of bbz, bojan or dakt have obviously and at length discussed Neymar's role and abilities.
Inconveniently.

Another truth is people still think he is the best 9 in the world and that he contributes a lot to the team. After every bad game I agree that very harsh things are said about Suarez just as much as Neymar as was evident this season. But remember how people reacted to Messi in 2014? so many people saying he is done and should be sold. It happens with every player. But people go to extremes in case of Neymar, both sides and it never settles. Even after a good game, the discussion continues, that is the main difference between Suarez, Messi and Neymar threads.

And I've mocked that in the very post that you labelled trolling, did you notice ? I find it as baseless as the Neymar hype.
I doesn't happen to every player, people are just way more tense here because so much bad faith is going around.

And I disagree with the second bolded part as well, with the exception of BBZ who posts there so often. Messi 2014 was a special case, nearly everyone was really worried with his fitness and drive, and for good reason. It was the fear of the GOAT declining before reaching thirty years of age.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

See, grand claims. I'm not even saying they don't hate neymar, but all of bbz, bojan or dakt have obviously and at length discussed Neymar's role and abilities.
Inconveniently.

I dont put them in the same category as you though and have said that before.

If any of BBZ, Bojan or Dakt think of me as a Ney 'fanboy' as rate him too highly then I will consider them 'Ney haters' as dont rate him highly enough. Can work both ways just as easily.

Some people try to put forward why they dont rate him and it is discussed then likes of you pop up to try an mock the folk who you think support him too much.

You can keep trying to make this lie a reality but it won't work as I've simply commented on the player himself and his role way too often for you to deceive anyone about it.
You are also incapable of bringing up any hate post of mine targeted at Neymar because there aren't any.

And that second lie about me putting down anyone who rates him is bullshit too. I mock stupidity and hypocrisy. As someone devoid of these two flaws i've never bothered Jadentheman for example.

You're just really, really personally pissed at me after calling out your EPL bias. Don't mix things up on account of personal feels. This thread surely doesn't need it.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
I think he needs to seriously improve his decision making but I still think he is supremely talented and one of the world's best.

People need to find middle ground. The truth usually lies somewhere in the middle. Usually. Sometimes it's wayy to the side... Like some people/things really do suck. Like Juice. I fucking hate Juice... almost as much as I hate people who misspell simple plural nouns.

I make joke :p I love all people.

JamDav1982

You can keep trying to make this lie a reality but it won't work as I've simply commented on the player himself and his role way too often for you to deceive anyone about it.
You are also incapable of bringing up any hate post of mine targeted at Neymar because there aren't any.

And that second lie about me putting down anyone who rates him is bullshit too. I mock stupidity and hypocrisy. As someone devoid of these two flaws i've never bothered Jadentheman for example.

You're just really, really personally pissed at me after calling out your EPL bias. Don't mix things up on account of personal feels. This thread surely doesn't need it.

Not a lie and you have done it again today.

Just like you are incapable of bringing up posts that make folk 'Ney fanboys' which is the whole point. It is a lazy term used by you that can be thrown back at you and called a 'Ney hater'.

Haha EPL bias? Not even sure what that is based on but couldnt care less if you think that or not. Call it out every day if you want.

Anyone can see for themselves in the EPL thread :lol:

Saying i've done it today is a great way for anyone with a functioning brain to see your BS. Of course i have quoted numerous times the overboard fanboy posts, that's the brunt of my activity on this thread. So you're just being dishonest and clumsy as ever.

These posts always end up being deleted, man. You make up false accusations, I ridicule them, you get angry as you could never in your life let someone have the last word, and Bojan cleans up afterwards.

JamDav1982

Anyone can see for themselves in the EPL thread :lol:

Saying i've done it today is a great way for anyone with a functioning brain to see your BS. Of course i have quoted numerous times the overboard fanboy posts, that's the brunt of my activity on this thread. So you're just being dishonest and clumsy as ever.

Can see that I rate the EPL as higher than Italian league just as UEFA do... aye real EPL bias :lol::lol:

Nah you havent quoted 'overboard fanboys' and all you have done the past couple days is try to mock those you think rate him too highly as usual.

Mmmm think you are the dishonest one bud. Been through this before.

Not angry in slightest. Stop projecting your own feelings here.

Neyhater.

Can see that I rate the EPL as higher than Italian league just as UEFA do... aye real EPL bias :lol::lol:

Nah you havent quoted 'overboard fanboys' and all you have done the past couple days is try to mock those you think rate him too highly as usual.

Mmmm think you are the dishonest one bud. Been through this before.

Not angry in slightest. Stop projecting your own feelings here.

Neyhater.

More empty claims and the confession that your memory strecthes back 48 hours. Unfortunately for you that's a little too narrow

Home of Barca Fans