Neymar Jr. - v5

Co0ter

Messi lost his pace, I'm assuming it's a nagging injury and aging. He's still fast over 5-10 yards with his acceleration though.

Neymessi

ridiculous speed . I would like to have a statistics of max speed between those 4 messi-neymar-bale-Ronaldo .. Although the last 2 need strides and kicking the ball 6 meters ahead i would say they barely surpass messi and neymar's top speed

Its not the speed that matters but speed and control. Ronaldo has 0 control when sprinting and bale is also nowhere near messi or neymar even though both cr7 and bale are faster than messi and neymar.

wisconsincule

Missed the match but what a game he played.

Many players have the skill to dribble past players like they aren't even there but no one does it as often as him. Him and messi are in a different league in dribbling compared to any other player in the world. He keeps playing like this and balldot top 3 is locked.

Yup, easily top 3 this year. He's so fast. Keep it up!!!

behindbrowneyes

coutinho-with-suarez-and-neymar-1490354055233.jpg

Strike force on the pitch, off the pitch (Di maria, Rabiot) and on the transfer market. Completest Neymar ever. :neymar:

El Flaco

Neymar's goal vs. Uruguay

[gfy]AbleCorruptHyracotherium[/gfy]

[gfy]TanDangerousHumpbackwhale[/gfy]

[gfy]YearlyEagerHusky[/gfy]

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
AS quoted Tuttosport saying we have reached an agreement with Chelsea to sell Neymar for 180m euros. :lol:

I think it is Juventus' pre-game psychological warfare. ;)

Neymessi

Missed a penalty but what a match he had. He is in an insane form right now very close to the period when last season when messi was injured.

[youtube]fk-eUVsjbcg[/youtube]

Home of Barca Fans