Neymar Jr. - v5

Pedro

La Masia
Hmm...weird phrasing. Would make sense if you said something along the lines of 'I have no alts lol' but how can you be certain about opjeoff and El Guaje not being eachother's alt account?

*dons the deerstalker hat and lights kalabash pipe*

Why would I want to accuse opjeoff and El Guaje of being alts for? I come here to discuss FC Barcelona, not accuse people of being alts like you and Meatball do. If I was like you both, like I said then I should accuse everyone else of being alts if they share similar opinions, e.g. Everyone who doesn't agree Neymar's performance in the 6-1 was the performance of the season and are liking each others posts are all alts then? Jeez man.

Last edited:

El Guaje

Sorry if I didn't but I just don't wanna feed delusional trolls like you. If you think I post shit, why bothered to reply? lol

Atleast i am contributing by discussing the relevant player in this thread while you post shit that has 0 relevance and also call someone delusional because he doesnt share the same opinion. Who is the troll? Is it against the rules to reply to people who post shit?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Sort this out by next week and let us see what players we need to sign.

I think this meeting is it.

Either this is Neymar Sr. telling them he's leaving or here to negotiate some deal to stay. For every couple of millions he gets in a raise, he should add 100m on his buyout and a year on his contract.

Meatball

Atleast i am contributing by discussing the relevant player in this thread while you post shit that has 0 relevance and also call someone delusional because he doesnt share the same opinion. Who is the troll? Is it against the rules to reply to people who post shit?

Like the old saying "Don't feed the trolls" :lol: ok ok I post shit ok. No, it's not against the rule but you seem proud that you reply to shit! Wow, this alone says a lot :lol:

P/s: I gotta have breakfast now! Have fun firing!

Yannik

The fuck, he's getting on the bus with the board, how is this either a good or a bad sign?
You can easily twist this both ways. It means pretty much nothing unless you'd know what they are discussing there.

Last edited:

bismp

Well once Neymar confirms he's staying I think everything will calm down and we can look forward to the new season.

Well he should have done that already.He is playing with us.He could have easily dispelled all the rumors.His behavior is extremely unprofessional and ungrateful for everything we've been through for his ass.

We are being made fools by him and he does nothing.Gtfo to PSG and get us the 220M or stay here and stfu.You signed a contract a few months ago,you are not getting another raise,not at until you get us a UCL.Ungrateful prick.

Meatball

[MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION] Trust me! Not many people here d think that "CR7 has been better than Messi for a couple of seasons"! Not many!

Arkk

if he gets a new contract ffs raise the damn buyout clause to 500m or something stupid, cant be having this fuckery again hopefully the board will wake up now.

Pedro

La Masia
if he gets a new contract ffs raise the damn buyout clause to 500m or something stupid, cant be having this fuckery again hopefully the board will wake up now.

Bro, even if the buyout clause was raised to 1 Billion Qatar/PSG could afford it easily lol, money is not a problem for them.

Home of Barca Fans