Neymar Jr. - v5

El Guaje

Messi did it in Real Madrid's own fortress. The team that demolished everyone last season except us. Best team in the world by far and Messi alone just played with them all night. Neymar's performance against PSG doesn't even come close. They looked like a bunch of scared little cucks at the Camp Nou.

Lol Neymar single handedly turned a 3 goal deficit around in order to create the biggest CL comeback in history ever all in like 5-6-7 minutes when everybody else gave up and his "performance doesnt even come close" lol. Not does it only get close, it is the best performance by a individual player last season.

Meatball

Please! Just change Pedro, opjeoff, El Guaje into Pedro 1, Pedro 2 and Pedro 3 plz! It d be much better for the communication sake of this thread right now! And one who creates several alts should be banned!

El Guaje

Please! Just change Pedro, opjeoff, El Guaje into Pedro 1, Pedro 2 and Pedro 3 plz! It d be much better for the communication sake of this thread right now! And one who creates several alts should be banned!

And how much did you contribute to the discussion now? People who post shit like you do are the ones that should be banned.

Pedro

La Masia

We are not alts, we're just people on this board with similar opinions, which differs from others like you. I could accuse you and the others of being alts too, but I'm not a cry-baby.

Horatio

You're welcome
We are not alts, we're just people

Hmm...weird phrasing. Would make sense if you said something along the lines of 'I have no alts lol' but how can you be certain about opjeoff and El Guaje not being eachother's alt account?

*dons the deerstalker hat and lights kalabash pipe*

xavi_the_Boss

What i want to point out is that the other poster cant simply say real is the better team and ignore everything else.

Like PSG playing dogshit and not being able to complete passes after the 85 Minute mark?
Or the 5th goal pretty much coming from a great Messi to Suarez pass that got us the pen?

El Guaje

[tw]888916273979162624[/tw]

Neymar's dad is with the Board and they got on the same bus together.

Good sign.

Hmm...weird phrasing. Would make sense if you said something along the lines of 'I have no alts lol' but how can you be certain about opjeoff and El Guaje not being eachother's alt account?

*dons the deerstalker hat and lights kalabash pipe*

why do you assume we are alts because we share similar opinions?

Meatball

And how much did you contribute to the discussion now? People who post shit like you do are the ones that should be banned.

Sorry if I didn't but I just don't wanna feed delusional trolls like you. If you think I post shit, why bothered to reply? lol

Jadentheman

[tw]888916273979162624[/tw]

Neymar's dad is with the Board and they got on the same bus together.

Just as I thought. this was all an elaborate trick brought by Neymar Sr. You know he's getting better at this.
He's definitely getting his raise. At least Neymar stays, but he was never going to leave all this time. End of the day fans are annoyed but no one gonna be booing him at Camp Nou.

And Neymar is second best play on this team bar none. And current the best player for LW in the world. He's stats shit over others in his position and even great players in La Liga and RM! This is all going towards a Neymar that isn't even being catered to or kicking his gear into the nth degree.

Not saying he's better than Messi but he greatly offers and brings a dimension to the team that is and HAS been noticeable even by the neyhaters of this forum that are too afraid to admit it.

Last edited:

El Guaje

Like PSG playing dogshit and not being able to complete passes after the 85 Minute mark?
Or the 5th goal pretty much coming from a great Messi to Suarez pass that got us the pen?

Wow, we got our asses handed 4-0 by a team that couldnt complete a pass after the 85th minute. What a disaster. I didnt know it was something new that a team being under total pressure from 11 opponents are finding it hard to keep the ball and make something with it.

Oh, who scored that pen? Did the ball score by itself?

Home of Barca Fans