Neymar Jr. - v5

MessiNeymar

[tw]890764811407065088[/tw]

Even Farto has given up all hope, this is a done deal.

Good he better be gone. I swear to god if PSG have issues paying the 300M~ costs it will take them for everything UPFRONT (Buyout,IVA and signing on bonus) and this little prick stays with us I will be pissed.

MessiNeymar

Just a reminder that this is how a real man stands up to rumours and bullshit. Someone who had already won multiple player of the years and destroyed everyone by 25.

[youtube]8ROE7dojT64[/youtube]

PhilS

So, Neymar will let everyone know after he gets back from China, after the RM game this weekend.

So far this preseason, he has been playing extremely well. His shooting slump from last year sure seems to be over. It is true that a big reason why he is so good is how he combines with Messi. I have never before seen two players play that well together. I understand why he would leave, so he can run his own team like he does with Brazil, so he can be the most expensive, best-paid player ever. Still, I can't believe he would give up being part of maybe the greatest offense ever.

There will be no replacing him, Barca will not be as good if he leaves, no matter who is brought it.

Arkk

Just a reminder that this is how a real man stands up to rumours and bullshit. Someone who had already won multiple player of the years and destroyed everyone by 25.

[youtube]8ROE7dojT64[/youtube]

Every time I think to myself 'Neymar gone.. wtf are we doing' i remember this little genius, we are so blessed to have him. watching his rise to GOAT status from a shy 17 year old was magical. as long as we have Messi we are contenders for everything, hopefully he gets that WC next year. when he retires Barca and football as a whole will never be the same again.

anyway ontopic; neymar will regret leaving the MSN trident and playing alongside Messi. the grass isn't always greener.

Last edited:

Hektor

Dani Alves leaving wasn't the problem last year, it was not getting a real replacement.
alves needed a system with 3 centerbacks (5 at the back) to thrive, he got exposed a lot in his last season with us when we got countered.
not trying to take anything away from him but age is catching up to him, but we needed to find a real replacement for him and only now sort of fixed the issue with Semedo

but whatever we're getting off track, surely we can all agree the last thing Barca needs is a 30 year old injury prone club reject.

How can you say that not having Dani was not a problem last season? Barça begun winning after Dani joined the team from Sevilla. That is a fact. What other right backs do you have in mind that are better than Dani Alves? It is like saying that Marcelo is not that important for Madrid. Or that Roberto Carlos or Cafu were not that significant.

Please, I know the Argentine National Team players. Di Maria is not a reject. For many years, people here hated Mascherano for some unknown reason. Please! I know players I do not want. For example, I do not want Higuain in Barcelona let alone playing for us. Mauro Icardi can take all his girlfriends and move to PSG to party with Neymar. Banega is done. Aguëro is more fame than anything else. Just Di Maria and Dybala. When Di Maria is healthy, he is magic. However, he is always in cotton balls. That is why Dybala to substitute for Di Maria and Iniesta, when the latter is hurt, which is very often.

I would not trade Neymar for anything. I like Countinho, but he is not for sale. If we can get 140 mil € + Di Maria + Verratti, I would do it. If not, PSG has to deposit 222 mil € if they want Neymar. Period! Dybala just renovated his contract with Juventus. He included a clause like a rescission clause if Barça is interested in him. That is why I know we can get him. What other players do you want? Would you spend 190 mil € for an 18-years old kid (Mbappe?) That is crazy. Too many 18-years old fizzle after a couple of seasons.

Nothanks

I never said Dani Alves wasn't good, just that he isn't a solution to our very demanding right back position
I would also say Xavi doesn't deserve to come back to Barca as a player, not to take anything away from him but age is a factor, the body just isn't there to play for a top tier club like Barca.

and last year we didn't lose because Alves left, but because the board and Lucho did not replace him not adjusted well without him.
i think if we had an actual right back and not Sergi Roberto we would have won one of the games we drew or lost as you say.

age is a huge factor here.

Last edited:
This other crap about Neymar wanting to come out from Messi's shadow and be the MAN on his own team, is the biggest BS ever peddled on the internet. Personally, its just an excuse by fanboys to hide the fact that Neyboy and NeySenior are really after the money, which they're fully entitled to. If it were possible should Rivaldo have switched nationality becuase he wanted to be the man instead of R9?. It's not about stepping out from Messi's shadow or whatever nonsense. It's about the money. Give me a break.

LOL. Are you comparing changing nationalities with changing teams? Btw, Rivaldo debuted in the NT in 1993, before Ronaldo, and after you play for the NT you can't play for another.

Btw, there are great stories about their rivalry in the 2002 WC.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
How can you say that not having Dani was not a problem last season? Barça begun winning after Dani joined the team from Sevilla. That is a fact. What other right backs do you have in mind that are better than Dani Alves? It is like saying that Marcelo is not that important for Madrid. Or that Roberto Carlos or Cafu were not that significant.

Please, I know the Argentine National Team players. Di Maria is not a reject. For many years, people here hated Mascherano for some unknown reason. Please! I know players I do not want. For example, I do not want Higuain in Barcelona let alone playing for us. Mauro Icardi can take all his girlfriends and move to PSG to party with Neymar. Banega is done. Aguëro is more fame than anything else. Just Di Maria and Dybala. When Di Maria is healthy, he is magic. However, he is always in cotton balls. That is why Dybala to substitute for Di Maria and Iniesta, when the latter is hurt, which is very often.

I would not trade Neymar for anything. I like Countinho, but he is not for sale. If we can get 140 mil € + Di Maria + Verratti, I would do it. If not, PSG has to deposit 222 mil € if they want Neymar. Period! Dybala just renovated his contract with Juventus. He included a clause like a rescission clause if Barça is interested in him. That is why I know we can get him. What other players do you want? Would you spend 190 mil € for an 18-years old kid (Mbappe?) That is crazy. Too many 18-years old fizzle after a couple of seasons.

I can tell that you are upset as you missed your trademark signature. ;)

Welcome back

Hektor

I never said Dani Alves wasn't good, just that he isn't a solution to our very demanding right back position
I would also say Xavi doesn't deserve to come back to Barca as a player, not to take anything away from him but age is a factor, the body just isn't there to play for a top tier club like Barca.

and last year we didn't lose because Alves left, but because the board and Lucho did not replace him not adjusted well without him.
i think if we had an actual right back and not Sergi Roberto we would have won one of the games we drew or lost as you say.

age is a huge factor here.

Lucho, in his infinite wisdom, thought that Sergei Roberto was a better right back and that Aleix Vidal was not up to the task. Age is a factor, but it depends on the player. Dani, at 34, is better than most right backs in the game. We should have kept Dani and would have won the La Liga - that s a fact. More yet. We should have signed Dani for this season and Neymar would still be here.

Guardiola is not stupid. He wanted Dani for Manchester City and at the last minute he signed with PSG, because Neymar asked him to. It is one of the reasons that Neymar has to go to PSG. Dani Alves and Neymar went in the same private jet to Messi's wedding.

Di Maria destroyed us in the CL game in Paris. He scored two of the three goals against us. That is Di Maria at his best. That is why we need Dybala to play for Di Maria or Iniesta when either one of them are hurt.

Iniesta is getting up there in age. Would you suggest that we sell him because of it? Xavi is done. Period. Dani or Iniesta still have game left in them. With Dani and Aleix Vidal, we would have been set at right back. Dani Alves is the starting right back for the Brazilian National Team. Brazil is the land of the defensive backs. Marcelo, Dani, Roberto Carlos, Cafu just to name a few. If Dani is good enough for Brazil, he is good enough for us.

I prefer Countinho over Di Maria anytime. However, he is not for sale. Forget the papers and this silly season when they associate us with every player in the market or not

Last edited:

Hektor

I can tell that you are upset as you missed your trademark signature. ;)

Welcome back

Hi Bojan:

Nice to be back. You are right. I am beyond being upset. I'm glad that Luis Enrique is gone. I do not know about Valverde, but he seems to be good.

One thing I always wanted to say. Guardiola is good, but not nearly as good without Tito Vilanova IMHO, Tito was the genius and he is sorely missed. However, I believe that Tito is watching over us.

Hektor

MIXA

Episode IV – A new Hope: This is when we thought we would actually be getting Verratti.
Episode V – The Emperor Strikes Back: This is when PSG turn the tables and target Neymar instead.
Episode VI – Return of the Jedi: This is when Messi and Suarez convince Neymar to stay.
Episode I – The Phantom Menace: This is when Neymar’s dad convinces him to leave again.
Episode II – Attack of the clones: This is when both Liverpool and PSG turn down our offers for Coutinho and Verratti.
Episode III – Revenge of the Sith: This is when Neymar and his dad finally go to PSG
Episode VII – The Force awakens: This is when Messi once again saves the club by winning the treble without Neymar!

Home of Barca Fans