Neymar Jr. - v5

Horatio

You're welcome
You know very little about Di Maria. He is not a mercenary. He signed with Madrid because we had no interest in him. At the time, he wanted play for us. He got fed up with the blancos and went to PSG. Period.

That's not how it went.

Força Barça

not only ours

DFRqiMtW0AAA7Xp.jpg

the real owner of the lipstick smudge... :bartomeu:

Total-Football

I rather stab my eyes out than see di maria's ugly face wearing our beautiful colors.
the losers face after getting rektd in camp nou after his audacity to shush the camp nou was the highlight of the season for me.

btw hi guys long time lurker wanted to just say my piece on that one specific idea.

Odd reason to hate, when you play those games you play with an adrenaline rush, such gestures are mostly trivial, uness they were premeditated. If Neymar leaves you have to control damage, and to look at the next best thing in the market. Di maria is a nice choice.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Odd reason to hate, when you play those games you play with an adrenaline rush, such gestures are mostly trivial, uness they were premeditated. If Neymar leaves you have to control damage, and to look at the next best thing in the market. Di maria is a nice choice.

No, he sucks and is a dumbass.

Nothanks

He has more than several reasons to be disliked by Barca fans.

As for his skill he fails 9/10 times in the big stage, rarely did he ever perform against us when he played for real madrid except when he got three assists that one game. Flopped at Manchester united, and hasn't done anything notable at PSG
he will be turning 30 in February.
we do not need a real madrid reject in the club, a national team choker, a player pushing 30 in a role that depends a lot of physicality and least of all not even a likable person.

Total-Football

Yep, totally forgot about the age, time does fly.. But i disagree about the rest. His international performances are irrelevant, and i was pointing out at the possibility of bringing him because i was specifcally talking about a neymar replacement (LW) and not just randomly naming a player i like to see here. The Choices for that position are limited. Bayern are still playing with a 34 (is it 35 year old ?) Ribery up there owing to the lack of quality in the market (they have already tried many replacements, all failed)

Hektor

He didn't get fed up with Madrid, they wanted him gone and sold him to United remember?

No, I do not remember when he went to United.

I just said what Di Maria problem is. He is always hurt and teams get fed up. He is a very nice guy and not a mercenary, but his muscle problem is chronic. He just pulls muscles after muscles. When he is healthy, he is the undisputed left wide-out for Argentina. He is much more important than Agüero, for example.He plays four or five games and pulls a muscle and is out for the next four or so games. Some bodies are like that. Neymar is just the opposite. I never seen a guy endure so much punishment and nothing, but he is gone. I do not want 222 mil € or Verratti or anybody for Neymar. The MSN was magic while it lasted! I am really upset about the whole situation: Neymar Jr, Neymar Sr, PSG, Robert, Bartomeu.

We left Dani Alves walk last season and because that genius decision we lost the League. I gave my serious misgivings at the beginning of last season in this forum. Dani would have netted one more win for us, at least. He played for Juventus. I do not know what would have happened if Dani played for us instead. Do you think we learned the lesson? Noooooooo! We could have signed Dani for free this year and Neymar would not have gone to PSG.

I really want heads!

Nothanks

Dani Alves leaving wasn't the problem last year, it was not getting a real replacement.
alves needed a system with 3 centerbacks (5 at the back) to thrive, he got exposed a lot in his last season with us when we got countered.
not trying to take anything away from him but age is catching up to him, but we needed to find a real replacement for him and only now sort of fixed the issue with Semedo

but whatever we're getting off track, surely we can all agree the last thing Barca needs is a 30 year old injury prone club reject.

Home of Barca Fans