Neymar Jr. - v5

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He really lowered the standards if this is what's considered "great" for one of the most talented and most paid footballers in modern football.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He really lowered the standards if this is what's considered "great" for one of the most talented and most paid footballers in modern football.

I agree... He was just alright, however, he was one of our top performers of the night, probably even the best out there...

Total-Football

Head and shoulders above the rest, other players need to level up to match his performances if we want to achieve great things this season.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Starting from 2016 his decisions in attack irritate me even more than Alexis' worst 12-13 form, and that should tell something. Such an incredibly gifted but annoying player, kinda like Pogba.

snowy

Head and shoulders above the rest, other players need to level up to match his performances if we want to achieve great things this season.

aG9V3yX_700b.jpg

Good overall, just not finding the back of the net... If he's performing well in practice, Lucho should instruct him to up his shot attempts. Folks will hate him for it but I think he should dribble even more in the penalty area before taking the shots. Might lose many duels with the defenders and look stoopid but who gives a fuck, just go for it yeah!!!

Messi983

Starting from 2016 his decisions in attack irritate me even more than Alexis' worst 12-13 form, and that should tell something. Such an incredibly gifted but annoying player, kinda like Pogba.

Personally I have more problems with his poor finishing than decision making. He'll always lose some balls because he'll try to overdribble himself ocassionaly but I'm used to that. It's his playing style and when he's in form we usually have a profit from that. And when he's not then he looks bad because of that. I've accepted that a long time ago. I think his overall performances have improved since the start of new year in comparision to first 4 months of the season (with some obvious exceptions like match against Celtic). But his finishing has really take a big step back this season and that's what bothers me the most with him. He's coming into good to great goal-scoring opportunities regularly but most of his shots are never really threatening for opponent GKs.

Antimadridista1

Well, he's been playing at such an average level during the last year and a half that when he scores a pen, helps defensively and does some good actions offensively, it's better than nothing.
But you're right, he should provide much much more for all the shit the club has been through for him and the huge salary he gets.

El Flaco

Penalty call

[gfy]AromaticTinyJapanesebeetle[/gfy]

[gfy]PeriodicWeeklyGeese[/gfy]

Neymar's goal vs. Real Sociedad

[gfy]MarvelousLikelyJoey[/gfy]

Home of Barca Fans