Neymar Jr. - v5

El Flaco

Penalty call

[gfy]HalfFabulousAustralianshelduck[/gfy]

Neymar's goal vs. Athletic Bilbao

[gfy]GleefulAdvancedBobwhite[/gfy]

Serbian

My concern with him is how much he ball hogs. He gets 1 great dribbling and instead of making direct fast pass he tries to dribble 2 more players and looses ball. His penalty even was shaky he looks so undecided, i just dont recall when was last time he scored from open play!??

kilian

He was fantastic today, man of the match without a doubt. Outshone everyone in practically every aspect of the game, especially motivation and effort. I hope he continues like that.

Flavius

He also had that chance when he dribbled 3 players and hit the post. Shame, would have been a very nice goal. Hope this picks him up and start to score like crazy, now comes the most important part of the season, don`t care about the records stats or anything, I just want them to play with joy, but serios! We must pick up1 Noow is the time, and Neymar should lead this wake up

NotInHere

He almost scored a golazo but was unlucky.. This guy has all the talent in the world lets see if he can be consistent though

kilian

This trend is worrying. And it makes it easier for teams to defend against us. Barça's current a lefty team. Right side is dead.

Yep, to be honest, we weren`t that good today as a team. Again won by individual brilliance. Right side is completely dead and we are abusing that left side. It won`t work against better sides.

Serbian

Agree. The main problem for Neymar and Suarez, is that we dont have a midfield to provide them with anything.
Its almost impossible to do something if you never get the passes.
Neymar is dropping further and further down, just like Messi nowadays to try and get the ball, but then he also has to dribble 4-5 players becouse the miedfield does shit all to hepl him.

Neymar and Suarez are getting undeserved crap when its the dissfunctional midfield and Luchos tactics that are the reasons behind it.
Bingo. Enrique is a crap manager. The formation almost never changes its the same thing Whole MSN is out of sync since our midfield is crap, it all started with raketic loosing his starting roll to patzer Gomes or rafinhia, Raketic is a good passer who had great motor and is a work horse you can not have MSN upfront messi and ney defend very little and busquets has been struggling and we need a work horse. Why does enrique never play 4-4-2 dimond? Enrique gotta go. I hope we get sampoli

Serbian

Yep, to be honest, we weren`t that good today as a team. Again won by individual brilliance. Right side is completely dead and we are abusing that left side. It won`t work against better sides.

We need RB. Sergio can only do so much he not as great with passes and synicing up with messi, and he is not great defender, almost 80% of everything is going through left side, messi tends to drift deep, which leaves Suarez isolated upfront between 2 centerbacks, Enrique is to blame

kilian

We need RB. Sergio can only do so much he not as great with passes and synicing up with messi, and he is not great defender, almost 80% of everything is going through left side, messi tends to drift deep, which leaves Suarez isolated upfront between 2 centerbacks, Enrique is to blame

Sergi was abysmal today at rb. He has a good game every now and then but games like this today clearly show that he isn`t and never will be a world class rb. Of course he looks even worse when there is no one on the right wing and he has only rcm helping him.

Home of Barca Fans