Neymar Jr. - v5

Total-Football

If he leaves of his own choice then fuck him. Because he literally has no excuse whatever to do so. He s a campnou favorite and he knows he is appreciated, plus he plays at one of the best clubs in the world.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Is it bad publicity if you're rumoured to break transfer sum records? :bartomeu:

Definitely, since we are the unwilling party here who is about to lose a player that we don't want to lose and we have zero control of the turns of the events.

Had we wanted to sell him, then the record transfer fee generated might be seen as positive. Or if we were the one who broke the transfer fee record to bring in a player.

ronniecro

if i'm honest,i'd be upset to see player like neymar go and players like gomes,paco and arda stay
there is no chance that we will sign dembele,coutinho,mbappe or dybala,we've been rejected by chinese club for some trash player,do you think european giants like juve,liverpool or dortmund will agree to sell their main players to us?
i'd rather keep neymar than going into season against highflying real with deulofeu or arda in his place

fergus90

Judging by the live training session going on right now, looks perfectly happy to me, laughing and joking with teammates. The Neymar transfer saga will go on every summer he's here unfortunately.

draconifire

Even if he stays, the catalan people are probably done with him. I don't see him staying here more than a year more, this year gonna be hard for him in CampNou after all this.

El Flaco

Even if he stays, the catalan people are probably done with him. I don't see him staying here more than a year more, this year gonna be hard for him in CampNou after all this.

Nah, people will probably forget this saga if Neymar does really well in up-coming season.

Home of Barca Fans